Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

One mans sugar is another mans salt
Wife's been complaining that I don't vacuum enough, so I did what any sane bloke would do and solved the problem with money.

ze9yeSX.png
20240809_133023.jpg 20240809_133055.jpg

Awesome idea, thank you <3

What are the little wireless headphones mrk? I'd like something like that for when exercising, and my earholes are too wonky for most in-ear buds. :o
Baseus Eli Sport 1. I can highly recommend them, they're not high res codec compatible but aac and SBC only though the quality is still good enough to enjoy music whilst being active etc.

They also don't need to be in the ear but instead clip to you hear roundy bits (what are they called!) and produce sound just outside your ear holes via open-air tech instead :cool:

Baseus Eli Sport 1. I can highly recommend them, they're not high res codec compatible but aac and SBC only though the quality is still good enough to enjoy music whilst being active etc.

They also don't need to be in the ear but instead clip to you hear roundy bits (what are they called!) and produce sound just outside your ear holes via open-air tech instead :cool:

Yeah, that's exactly what I'm looking for. Cheers!

@mrk

How are you feeling about the relic controller now after a little while? I’m still on the fence but I do want one!

No issues at all, they've given me a firmware that adds a feature I contacted them about too and that will be public once the customer orders hit production it seems (disabling inner deadzone), and it's still accurate after doing that.

The unit I have was made as a sample just for me though so no idea how or if it differs in fit and finish compared to customer copies but even still quality seems fine. My EasySMX X05 feels more "one piece" still but that's to be expected as the PB Tails has an removable face plate.

Back
Top Bottom