Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

As mentioned in my earlier post, added a water flow to the dust outlet port. Simply a cheapo hose nozzle and a taper-turned fitting. Flow can be controled from nothing to full flow by turning the nozzle. I'll see if it works tomorrow. Powered up the motor and damn but it's noisy!

Looks like a beast. Not sure I'd have the confidence or skill to attempt using something like that.

As mentioned in my earlier post, added a water flow to the dust outlet port. Simply a cheapo hose nozzle and a taper-turned fitting. Flow can be controled from nothing to full flow by turning the nozzle. I'll see if it works tomorrow. Powered up the motor and damn but it's noisy!

If this works can you let me know fitting you used? Got the same saw for some thick concrete.

If this works can you let me know fitting you used? Got the same saw for some thick concrete.
Oh it'll work I'm sure my only question is how much water it needs to stop the dust, it's peeing down outside so no work today. The fitting might be a problem I made mine from a short length of 32mm Delrin rod on my lathe. The hole in the saw's port is 1" diameter, the hole for the hose nozzle starts at 20mm dia then I tapered it down to suit the nozzle (which I Araldited in place though it didn't need to be..). That fitting is also tapered on the outside so with a push/twist it fits securely into the saw's port and won't come out until you want it out. You would need to fabricate something similar. The nozzle I have cuts off the water flow when fully turned to the left, not sure if they all do that. I found it in a junk box so I'm not sure where it came from, maybe Amazon.

No pictures as it's not particularly exciting, but a new AEG integrated fridge/freezer, we've gone 4 years using what was meant to be a 'temporary' small plug in thing! With imminent arrival of second child, it's simply not going to be enough space so pushed us into actually replacing the damn thing.

Visited the Lego store in Edinburgh earlier:

cVgK8Zj.jpeg

4rF0ciR.jpeg

YN52hLR.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom