Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

No issues at all, they've given me a firmware that adds a feature I contacted them about too and that will be public once the customer orders hit production it seems (disabling inner deadzone), and it's still accurate after doing that.

The unit I have was made as a sample just for me though so no idea how or if it differs in fit and finish compared to customer copies but even still quality seems fine. My EasySMX X05 feels more "one piece" still but that's to be expected as the PB Tails has an removable face plate.

Any paint rubbing off from usage. And this is probably a no….can you clean it with isopropyl alcohol? Which is what i normally use to clean most stuff lol.

Last edited:
The metal and plastic panels are properly treated just like normal controllers so yes can wipe down with iso or anything else to clean it. There is no wear and can't see there being any wear that differs from any other controller

New LG washer dryer

bQW4ixd.jpg

I keep wondering where my life went wrong for me to get excited about buying some my kitchen appliances and spending hours reading reviews on them before buying :cry:

Last edited:
I keep wondering where my life went wrong for me to get excited about buying some my kitchen appliances and spending hours reading reviews on them before buying :cry:

No need, it has AI!!! That means it's really amazing.

*Yes this is obviously sarcastic and making fun of AI being used as a marketing buzzword. Hi John, yeah things are going pretty well, I just got one of those fancy AI washing machines, yep, times are changing, it's a great bit of kit. Got my eye on a fridge with AI temperature control.

Last edited:
I have never bought a washing machine, but I think there are two things I'd really care about and I just care about them because they're either convenient or practical.

My washing machines have been incredibly loud, which is annoying, so I'd like a quiet one.

I'd also like to turn it on when my electricity is cheaper to save money, which the AI bit could do.

So I think that's quite exciting.

Another powerbank added to my collection.. i'm a sucker for these and probably have around 10 of them at varying different sizes and pwoer

nfAy6he.jpeg

£24 for a hybrid non stick pan with lid

I bought a Hexclad on black Friday last November for £116 without a lid, a Hexclad lid cost £30 which is more than the copycat pan and lid from "shop like a billionaire" site

Hope the oil moving requirements are not for 750 duties, but if he has some black market olive oil will be looking out on MM;

nice warehouse conversion ? just missing gratuitous MM background window with London Bridge in background.

I bought a Hexclad on black Friday last November for £116 without a lid, a Hexclad lid cost £30 which is more than the copycat pan and lid from "shop like a billionaire" site

This feels like the evolution in "Items I've purchased" photography. I'm a fan.

I have never bought a washing machine, but I think there are two things I'd really care about and I just care about them because they're either convenient or practical.

My washing machines have been incredibly loud, which is annoying, so I'd like a quiet one.

I'd also like to turn it on when my electricity is cheaper to save money, which the AI bit could do.

So I think that's quite exciting.
I didn’t even know that could be an option! That's amazing!

Gotta wonder how much of the non-stick is making its way into your food for £24 mind you :o

Hope the oil moving requirements are not for 750 duties
The oil light came on just after I'd blatted it down the bypass and pulled up at Tesco. I checked with the 'not shop' I bought it from and he said that he used to keep it low rather than risk overfilling and keep a 1l bottle of oil in the boot so I figured this is a sensible plan and will do the same. I put a litre in and so need to decant (via new funnel) from a 5l bottle to the 1l bottle to put back in the boot.

Note, the oil warning didn't come back, even after making another couple of stops and getting home but I topped it up anyway and with the bottle in the back, I'm now prepared.

Being stuck at home ill is expensive - updated most of my lab and stuff :D:eek: Twin DS923+ with 64TB of raw storage (from twin 32TB). Really need bigger units but I think I can hold out a bit.

Also, these.

Sony A7CR and a Sony ZV-E10 Mk II
Snapdragon Elite Surface Pro 11 to replace my iPad Pro
Samsung Galaxy Book 4 Pro 360

Some fab bits of kit there. Love the A7CR, it's a spectacularly good camera for the form factor. I'm loving the Surface Pro too - not really noticed any incompatibility issues (beyond the NordVPN native client which there's a simple work around for), and the battery life etc. is fab. The Samsung is really just....because they didn't have any Ultra i9s in stock. Derp.

Time to put the credit card in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom