Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

I bought a big box to put the contents of the small boxes in.

sl42lNJ.jpeg

When I read this, I read it in the voice of Tuong Lu Kim from South Park (owner of City Wok and defender against this pesky Mongolians).

It's clearly not city though from those numbers.
Here's me happy enough 250mb on Starlink because fibre isn't hitting my street any time soon :(

I ate at this place the other week. My wife wasn't a fan of my impressions of South Park :(

gpdXoSQ.png

I have some many questions about where you live
I live in SE London / Kent / Bromley
He lives in his YouTube channel :p
For 3-4 days of a week yes, in my studio
This feels like the evolution in "Items I've purchased" photography. I'm a fan.
Join my only fans I have video on fans :p
Gotta wonder how much of the non-stick is making its way into your food for £24 mind you :o
Forget about the non stick how about glass?

I know the glass lid is bad and I have read it explode when a few others putting the screw top on but I was careful putting it together and then my wife start cooking her pack lunch this morning when I was still in bed which I told her don't use that pan yet as in testing.....I did have 2 other lid from tefal and one other non branded non stick I think it was a Greenpan, they happened after months or years of cooking. This TEMU fail with 2 use.

I'm a Mac user, but very occasionally I need to use a Windows laptop where for various reasons VMs won't work. My wife will no doubt use it from time to time.

Saw this Dell Dell XPS 13” laptop (7390) on another forum and managed to get it for £175 delivered which I'm really pleased with.

IMG-9904.jpg

Tbh mate, I’m out atm so have them charging up. I tried them briefly and sound great and super comfy.

I mainly play cs2 anyways so will see how they are tonight and then give some feedback.

And for the price I paid I couldn’t say no either!

I'm a Mac user, but very occasionally I need to use a Windows laptop where for various reasons VMs won't work. My wife will no doubt use it from time to time.

Saw this Dell Dell XPS 13” laptop (7390) on another forum and managed to get it for £175 delivered which I'm really pleased with.

IMG-9904.jpg
Haha, makes the bag full of Mac peripherals even more funny...

Here is my Air, it is thinnest thing ever!
And here is my bag with a USB hub, Ethernet-to-USB, optical reader, charger, etc.
Oh and a full size XPS 13 for everything that doesn't work

:D

Oh and a full size XPS 13 for everything that doesn't work
It's going to be used to connect to my cars and very occasionally the odd fringe app that won't work on Mac or some testing. It'll mainly be used by my wife.

Mac is life. I'd forgotten what a laptop fan sounds like. Don't get me started on invasive Windows!

Funnily enough this XPS only has USB-C ports, so would require the same adaptors. It also has soldered RAM etc.

Back
Top Bottom