Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Just get a stainless steel…I can fry an egg on mine without sticking. The key is to heat, so the metal expand. Put oil in, take it off heat. Now the oil is in the pores of the metal, and as it cool down a little, it closes and traps oil in all the gap. Now you can put the food in and cook as normal.

You can scrub it, abuse it.

Just get a stainless steel…I can fry an egg on mine without sticking. The key is to heat, so the metal expand. Put oil in, take it off heat. Now the oil is in the pores of the metal, and as it cool down a little, it closes and traps oil in all the gap. Now you can put the food in and cook as normal.

You can scrub it, abuse it.
I got a carbon steel pan a couple of years ago and took a while babying it and being afraid to really cook on it. But now I'm at the point I can cook bacon and eggs without oil, and scrape/rinse it clean with hot water. Very rarely need to use dish soap. Steaks never stick at all.

I got a carbon steel pan a couple of years ago and took a while babying it and being afraid to really cook on it. But now I'm at the point I can cook bacon and eggs without oil, and scrape/rinse it clean with hot water. Very rarely need to use dish soap. Steaks never stick at all.

I got a CS pan too, just cook on it until it builds up a natural seasoning and then it’s natural teflon.

The key part is when you put meat on, don’t touch it for a few minutes. Once it’s cooked it will release itself.

AliExpress mouse mat, ultrawide clock, controller holders and some Ebay A5 gaming posters and frames x 8..

UFji3xl.jpg

vGBMZbW.jpg

I have both Hexclad and temu non branded, I also have a few ninja zero stick and some with granite non stick which claims non toxic but never fully disclosed what coating they use. I had a lot of Tefal in the past which usually last around 6-9 months max before coating start showing signs of worn out and end up peeling (usually thrown out before that)

I never get stainless steel and cast iron, most will say learn how to cook but I just hate oily pan after wash and if wash properly they rust unless re do seasoning..... stainless steel just had egg or tofu stuck and burn .....

All non stick pan will fail if you heat it enough and with TEMU you get what you pay and some times it makes you think how much money brands like Hexclad makes from selling those overpriced pan with marketing of celeb chef.

I should really stay out of the kitchen

I test a lot of products, and the quality control of non branded China copy is shocking. Sometimes you get good item but sometimes you get copy of a copy of a copy where the item is just outright dangerous. My sister says the same as how much of the TEMU pan ends up in the food, I guess that is the same for other pans in my kitchen which is nobody knows for sure.

I have both Hexclad and temu non branded, I also have a few ninja zero stick and some with granite non stick which claims non toxic but never fully disclosed what coating they use. I had a lot of Tefal in the past which usually last around 6-9 months max before coating start showing signs of worn out and end up peeling (usually thrown out before that)

I never get stainless steel and cast iron, most will say learn how to cook but I just hate oily pan after wash and if wash properly they rust unless re do seasoning..... stainless steel just had egg or tofu stuck and burn .....

All non stick pan will fail if you heat it enough and with TEMU you get what you pay and some times it makes you think how much money brands like Hexclad makes from selling those overpriced pan with marketing of celeb chef.

I should really stay out of the kitchen

I test a lot of products, and the quality control of non branded China copy is shocking. Sometimes you get good item but sometimes you get copy of a copy of a copy where the item is just outright dangerous. My sister says the same as how much of the TEMU pan ends up in the food, I guess that is the same for other pans in my kitchen which is nobody knows for sure.

Going further off topic, Ramsay is an actual elite level chef, one of the best in the world. Not just a glorified tv presenter, he blows them all out the water. It’s annoying that he’s lowered himself to marketing that over priced garbage.

I never get stainless steel and cast iron, most will say learn how to cook but I just hate oily pan after wash and if wash properly they rust unless re do seasoning.....
Cast iron is simple, just use hot water, no detergent. Wipe it clean. Put it on the heat for a few seconds to properly dry it. Job done. You need a little oil on the pan.

The alternative is some kind of plastic non-stick coating that tries to mimic the properties of oil, but is really just a way to keep selling people new pans regularly that end up in the bin after a few years.

At least if you screw up the coating on a steel or iron pan you can just re-apply it.

The fact that you bought a pan off TEMU is bad enough.

Did I? Please show me where I did this because I'm certainly not aware of any orders.

You're right I read it wrong.

Tbh, my memory is so bad I was thinking I might need to check to make sure I really hadn't.

Oi, wtf is this? I paid for the full GD experience, now give me the full experience dammit :mad:

Politely disagreeing, whatever next, flying pigs :confused:

I bought one of those Ninja pans the other day. It seems good so far, though I am a little concerned about what they've coated it in. I'll throw it away if it starts to look ****.

I've also got cast iron and stainless steel pans but the former aren't great for everyday and the latter I really haven't mastered yet.

Couple of pages old now, but talk to me people with the robot hovers! Tempted by one for a while with the cats and kids mess, the google eyes have then pushed me even closer to buying.

Back
Top Bottom