Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
I was tempted by this but couldn't justify buying it over the normal set for £140 with my trade card.
I wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't for the colour, even at £100 for the silver one I would have passed it up as my other tools are still fine, I just like them as they're different. Price doesn't bother me but look at it as £1 an item and its still good value imo.

Get some WD40 in that red bit box asap as they rust just be looking at them.

Thanks I'll get on it. Everything was covered in oil when I opened it anyway so maybe they're aware of it? I'll take the things back though if the rust that quick.

Soldato
Some work and play items

The pretty cover edition
EY6pyEn.jpg

Managed to bag the £100 flash deal after joining the wait list.. unsure whether to keep it to be honest. I can see it getting extremely expensive the minute I open the box.
2Fu9NkN.jpg

Work clothes - I always end up doing this every year, buying everything in one big lump.

f2bKeur.jpg

kP6nTIi.jpg

Y8xoIZC.jpg

aryIUZQ.jpg

8aTmKdA.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Trouble is Bose are in most cases overpriced, but they have the marketing to blind people to that. Do they make good stuff? Sometimes. Can you get better bang for your buck? Almost always.

That's not true though, there Noise Cancelling is greatly regarded as the best, even when directly compared to others and they have their brand new Q35s which I tested which are a step up again.
They almost make full Noise Cancelling wireless in ear headphones.ANd in other comparisons no one is offering up like for like systems.
It just became a "cool" thing to hate on.

Soldato
Some new in-ear bose sound sports to replace my 4 year old pair. Great for when i'm at the gym or out running. Extremely practical and again sound quality is top notch.

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

Soldato
Managed to bag the £100 flash deal after joining the wait list.. unsure whether to keep it to be honest. I can see it getting extremely expensive the minute I open the box.
2Fu9NkN.jpg

It does get expensive.

I bought the white £55 starter kit on Boxing Day, originally with the idea for one light in my room. This has since resulted in three lights in my room, the dimmer switch, and another four bulbs for the Living/Dining Room (three arrived today yet to install).

Man of Honour
Some new in-ear bose sound sports to replace my 4 year old pair. Great for when i'm at the gym or out running. Extremely practical and again sound quality is top notch.

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0321.jpg

I got a pair of the noise cancelling ones of these for Christmas. I'm going to sound like a moron, but make sure you use that clip! I never realised that stopped (or at least almost stop) the irritating vibrations you get with wired headphones :o

Back
Top Bottom