Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
Just bought two chairs and a settee in charcoal all with proper chav powered recliners -

3piecesuite2.jpg

3piecesuite1.jpg

Soldato
Ah, the picture you posted shows one of smaller dimensions.

Strange choice though, especially given the ridiculous delivery cost, a decent super king could have been had of very similar design for the cost of delivery. Plus the added bother of odd sizing when picking out new bedding.

Permabanned
Ah, the picture you posted shows one of smaller dimensions.

Strange choice though, especially given the ridiculous delivery cost, a decent super king could have been had of very similar design for the cost of delivery. Plus the added bother of odd sizing when picking out new bedding.

Ya the one on display was smaller.

We've been looking around but the uk shops are a joke and I don't trust online shopping for this...

A carpenter would have been great but no takers on check a trade etc...

Soldato
Ya the one on display was smaller.

We've been looking around but the uk shops are a joke and I don't trust online shopping for this...

A carpenter would have been great but no takers on check a trade etc...

I hear you! We spent weeks deliberating over a bed. I came to the conclusion that the mattress was what really mattered and invested most time and money in that.(got fed up of being indecisive over bed frames).

Soldato
That's not true though, there Noise Cancelling is greatly regarded as the best, even when directly compared to others and they have their brand new Q35s which I tested which are a step up again.
They almost make full Noise Cancelling wireless in ear headphones.ANd in other comparisons no one is offering up like for like systems.
It just became a "cool" thing to hate on.

I did say almost always. For audio kit I've looked at personally there has always been a better reviewed item at the same or less monies.

Nothing "cool" about that.

Yes...so did I. Pretty much all photos are to scale with real life, they'd look weird if they weren't. :confused:

To scale does not mean the same size as the original, just gonna clarify that for you to avoid any further confusion.

You get what I meant :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom