Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Just bought two chairs and a settee in charcoal all with proper chav powered recliners -

3piecesuite2.jpg

3piecesuite1.jpg

So good :D

Associate
This Skeletor collectible figure arrived a couple of days ago, I ordered on January 28th from Sideshow Collectibles so was a long wait but it looks incredible in person (first time I've bought anything like this before).

IMAG0307_1_zpsfyhi3cmc.jpg

Associate

V F

V F

Soldato
No I'm not a big fan of the He-Man figure to be honest, I do like the look of Evil-Lyn but if I do end up getting another from the site I might go with this Han Solo in Carbonite -

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...lo-in-carbonite-sideshow-collectibles-100310/

(and no I don't think I can justify the $7.5K for the life size version they sell :cool:)

So pretty seeing the picture of the 3 together. Reason I asked about He-Man that red cape of his really throws in the 80s vibrance. :D

That's awesome! :D

Made me think of this :D

:D :cool:

Soldato
Bought this as a Christmas present for myself after my trusty 2011 MacBook Pro 15 completely died.

By far the most I've ever spent on a laptop but I absolutely love it. Was a very odd purchasing experience though - the staff member was desperately trying to convince me to go for the cheaper 13" version as I'm not a heavy user and struggled to accept that I wanted the bigger one "just because". It was almost like he was on reverse commission :p

IMG_5560.jpg

Soldato
lol, Apple consumer mentality right there. Your hugely expensive product you sold me failed, but I'll go buy another.

5 years is about 2-3 years longer than any of my windows laptops survived without slowing down for no apparent reason / needing something replaced. My favourite was one of those MSI super mega gtx killer gaming type ones which cost a fortune and despite having a spec far higher than my old MBP was nowhere near as fast in day to day tasks.

Soldato
Bought this as a Christmas present for myself after my trusty 2011 MacBook Pro 15 completely died.

By far the most I've ever spent on a laptop but I absolutely love it. Was a very odd purchasing experience though - the staff member was desperately trying to convince me to go for the cheaper 13" version as I'm not a heavy user and struggled to accept that I wanted the bigger one "just because". It was almost like he was on reverse commission :p

https://s28.postimg.org/gxhk6ibn1/IMG_5560.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I don't think they're on commission but even if he was he was probably just trying to help. Isn't the 13" better specced too?

I intend on getting one the middle of next year - Will just go for the standard 13" all it will do is come with me when I'm away from home and drive my monitor when I'm working from home. Means my Windows Install can be completely void of work stuff :)

Commissario
A five year old laptop failed and you're complaining that the owner bought another one? Trolling much?

Haha, pointing out the foibles of your average Apple user is now trolling?
Would you have made the same comment if someone had posted a picture of a Dell/Toshiba/IBM/Asus/whatever make laptop that they'd bought because their old one had failed after five years?

Of course you wouldn't. But you did, just because it's an Apple laptop. So yes, it's trolling.

Back
Top Bottom