Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
For some reason they sent issues 4/5/6/7 and not received 1/2/3 yet :confused:

20170127_130827.jpg

Not even seen the Godfather yet, i kept on falling asleep on the wedding at the start :eek:

20170127_131051.jpg

Soldato
Well it is a die cast model, the hot wheels one which is cheaper and already built which defeats the object and it's plastic, not really bothered about the cost as its spread out over 2 years just the like the R2D2 one.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm bulding the DeLoean too. I love them. Have the lego and Welly models. Love BTTF.

This one is 50cm long, lights up and has die cast body etc.

Yes, it's a rip off. But there's nothing else like it really. One company did a very nice pre-built model but it was very limited and more expensive.

This one has at least had input from the guys who have recently restored the screen version of the car so it's going to be as accurate as it can be.

Soldato
Yes, it's a rip off. But there's nothing else like it really.
For that price you could buy a 3D printer and make your own army of light up DeLorean kits of varying size lol.

This one has at least had input from the guys who have recently restored the screen version of the car so it's going to be as accurate as it can be.
Lift up the bonnet and there's a little plastic Porsche engine so it can reach 88MPH in under a year XD

Soldato
I don't particularly have a problem with vaping, but is posting that not equivalent to post a big box of cigarette's you can buy in duty free? Does seem a little odd to have it as a thing to show off about.

Back
Top Bottom