Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Two black cables poking out the skirting board isn't the most elegant solution. :D

Nor is having the power outlet under a window. :confused: Nice floor tho.

Caporegime
For you mabye...would take me a day or two to download....and I would be able to do NOTHING all day while its download without cutting the speed in half.
Also large capacity hard drives are expensive and can die at any time taking your collection with them. (I don't buy blu rays new, I pay maximum £2).

I have a mix of blu rays and digital copy's on two 5TB drives.

This most people dont understand that when a game is released and download only and massive it takes ages.

It took me three weeks to download GTA V. WHo wants to wait three weeks to play a game?

Not everybody lives in the city with 20mb+ download speeds.

V F

V F

Soldato
This most people dont understand that when a game is released and download only and massive it takes ages.

It took me three weeks to download GTA V. WHo wants to wait three weeks to play a game?

I know some people in the city who don't get that but are in the wrong street.

Soldato
For work, a 42mm series 2;

IMG_0452.jpg

Soldato

Very true. I live in the middle of a city and my cabinet still doesn't have FTTC enabled and the date for BT to do so keeps on getting pushed back. Add to that Virgin refuse to install on my property and so I'm stuck with ADSL2+ via copper and a max speed of 1.1MB/s.

V F

V F

Soldato
Very true. I live in the middle of a city and my cabinet still doesn't have FTTC enabled and the date for BT to do so keeps on getting pushed back. Add to that Virgin refuse to install on my property and so I'm stuck with ADSL2+ via copper and a max speed of 1.1MB/s.

Funny isn't it. How so many I've read for years across many forums they say move to the city if you want a better connection.
Yet there are some people who live next to the exchange while their line goes on a huge route.

Soldato
Commissioned a painting for my Sister's 30th.

AWNIdqV.jpg

To explain a little it is her and her little dog Ivar. She worked on cruise ships for years (top left), and the other elements in and around the porthole represent different parts of our lives. Absolutely chuffed with it, and so is she.

Associate

I was in the same boat. M1 Manchester postcode, no FTTC and no virgin media. Then Hyperoptic came along and come Wednesday I'll be on 100Mb with the potential to upgrade to 1000Mb :D

Back
Top Bottom