Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Man, I wish I was as loaded as most of the guys on here.. ;)

Tiny purchase, but a big change..

dsc_3096t5jch.jpg

Soldato
17 plate Golf GTI DSG. Only has PDI miles on it, absolutely love the new car smell. I can quite honestly say this is one of the most fun cars I have ever owned;

IMG_0592.jpg
LOL at your parking.....

There no way I would park my brand new car on a pavement like that...Specialty with the way I see loads of young kids racing there bicycles & scooters along them..

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Bought a new friend for Henry. Look how happy they are :D

I'm supprised Henry's still smiling given all the abuse he's had. A few months ago I was vacuuming the stairs with him sat on the top and me about 3/4 of the way down. I turned round to see him bouncing head over heals down the stairs. I caught him before he hit the bottom - his motor was still running. Not sure a Dyson would survive that ;)

tO97HoZ.png

Caporegime

I'm supprised Henry's still smiling given all the abuse he's had. A few months ago I was vacuuming the stairs with him sat on the top and me about 3/4 of the way down. I turned round to see him bouncing head over heals down the stairs. I caught him before he hit the bottom - his motor was still running. Not sure a Dyson would survive that ;)

You would be done and having a cup of tea because it takes half the time with a Dyson cordless, plus you can hold it in one hand and not have it perch half way up the stairs :p

Pho

Pho

Soldato
You would be done and having a cup of tea because it takes half the time with a Dyson cordless, plus you can hold it in one hand and not have it perch half way up the stairs :p

But it doesn't have a smiley face? :p

If I were only cleaning carpets a cordless would be great but I use Henry to pick-up all sorts of rubble and rubbish.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

tO97HoZ.png

Better and cheaper

Soldato
17 plate Golf GTI DSG. Only has PDI miles on it, absolutely love the new car smell. I can quite honestly say this is one of the most fun cars I have ever owned;

IMG_0592.jp

I love these Golf GTIs :) The wheels look sweet :D This is my dream - Affordable - Car :p

I just got a new VW Polo from work and the new car smell is soo good - I just bought a bottle of Autoglym Autofresh to keep the smell going :p

Back
Top Bottom