Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Man of Honour
Way to make an assumption.. Did I say it was to stop it going off? Nope. In fact I'll often cook stuff past its prescribed "best" date as long as it doesn't smell off.

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes: then that only leaves one option then, you're scared of not following instructions as your earlier reply says its meant to be stored in the fridge, read the label comment.

Soldato
:rolleyes: then that only leaves one option then, you're scared of not following instructions as your earlier reply says its meant to be stored in the fridge, read the label comment.
Trying hard tonight aren't we.

The person I quoted mentioned the label, I agreed. That's the way I prefer my condiments. What that has to do with being scared of anything I have no idea.

Soldato
Pack it in with the squabbles over ketchup lol, we want to see things we waste our money on even if it Raymonds boring cameras or Khemist even more boring water pipes:D

Soldato
Yes getting a bit too saucy :D

I can do topic, acquired another mouth to feed today..

33842785735_92f463977d_z.jpg

(photo was taken Christmas eve if anyone is confused by the headgear)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Yes getting a bit too saucy :D

I can do topic, acquired another mouth to feed today..

33842785735_92f463977d_z.jpg

(photo was taken Christmas eve if anyone is confused by the headgear)

For your Mrs, daughter or yourself?

I ride, but couldn't ever manage the time and resources for one of my own. Luckily i know plenty of people including my mother whose horses i can borrow :)

Suspended

You seem quite passionate about what others do with their condiments, were you abused by a refrigerated ketchup as a child?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Yes, pro version doesn't have a battery I believe. Hardest part of the install for me was drilling the holes in the brickwork with a knackered drill!

Ah fair enough! My brother in law recently installed a hard wired system at his house and said drilling through some 4 foot of brickwork was "interesting" :D

Back
Top Bottom