Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Corsair K70 RGB rapid fire keyboard:

IMG_7210.jpg

Man of Honour
cant stand those magazines, why not just buy a model and build it at your own pace, probably get one with more detail for a lot less money.

Last edited:
Soldato
cant atand those magazines, why not jsut buy a model and buillt it at your own pace, probably get one with more detail for a lot less money.

What happens if they go bust half way through or stop producing it? Surely there are other model options out there?

Dup

Dup

Soldato
This is a 1:8 50cm long mostly metal/die cast model in some detail. There isn't really an equivalent out there to just buy in kit of fully built form sadly. There was one amazing 1:6 model by Hot Toys, which was admittedly better than this, that was done in a very limited run for about $700.

This Eaglemoss one is at least endorsed by the team who have re-built the original movie car recently to full on-screen spec.

Soldato
This looks interesting, are you going to do a build log or anything?

I could do, which sub forums should i put it in.
cant stand those magazines, why not just buy a model and build it at your own pace, probably get one with more detail for a lot less money.

I wanted this one, i can assure you the build quality is very very good, the magazines are stuffed with great info about the actual car and the movie franchise.

What happens if they go bust half way through or stop producing it? Surely there are other model options out there?

It won't this is why they have the subscription model in place.
Maybe he wants to read the magazine as well? Also its more fun if it takes a while to build, rather than doing the whole thing over a weekend or whatever.

Correct.
This is a 1:8 50cm long mostly metal/die cast model in some detail. There isn't really an equivalent out there to just buy in kit of fully built form sadly. There was one amazing 1:6 model by Hot Toys, which was admittedly better than this, that was done in a very limited run for about $700.

This Eaglemoss one is at least endorsed by the team who have re-built the original movie car recently to full on-screen spec.

Yes i seen that model, great in it's own right, but like above i wanted this one.

Back
Top Bottom