Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

o_1bd51pft01idq11en27nl5qvi6a.jpg

:D:eek:

I went to fry some eggs the other day and they all stuck to the pan so out with the rubbish Tefal (sorry if you're reading @Tefal :o) and in with some sexy de Buyer Acier carbon steel pans.

I've not not used them yet, but they look nice. The only problem is because of the handle the big one doesn't fit in the oven unless I put it in diagonally and push it right over the shelf and above the gas burner :(.

Bananas for scale because, internet

j75BiwI.png

For anyone interested they're on offer at Knives and tools. I bought them from their Dutch site because it was a few pounds cheaper. I've done this before with the company and it's fine. Ordered on the 5th and was delivered on the 7th :).

I went to fry some eggs the other day and they all stuck to the pan so out with the rubbish Tefal (sorry if you're reading @Tefal :o) and in with some sexy de Buyer Acier carbon steel pans.

I've not not used them yet, but they look nice. The only problem is because of the handle the big one doesn't fit in the oven unless I put it in diagonally and push it right over the shelf and above the gas burner :(.

Bananas for scale because, internet

j75BiwI.png

For anyone interested they're on offer at Knives and tools. I bought them from their Dutch site because it was a few pounds cheaper. I've done this before with the company and it's fine. Ordered on the 5th and was delivered on the 7th :).

i've got similar if not the same pans (gotta love carbon steel) rember once you take the lacquer off to oil the inside and out and always dry them instantly after washing.

Or theyll rust to hell lol

i've got a wok to clean and iniitally season this week >.<

Neither, Z900. Most fun I've ever had on a bike.

when did they make a 900?

i really want to get a naked this year or morelikley next.

thinking superduke 1290 R (or the gt if sensible) or mt10.

hadnt thought of the Z line. tried the z1000sx but didnt like it (lovely engine) but something about it didn't fit for me.

hows the standard Z line of bikes?

The Z900 is new for this year. It's replacing the Z800 and uses the Z1000 engine sleeved to 948cc. It has no rider aids save for the mandatory ABS and that's how I like it.

It's a great fun bike and as soon as I test rode it I wanted one.

The Z range is a good solid range with few issues from a reliability point of view (I do warranty for a bike dealer and Kawasaki is one of our franchises), but that's pretty much standard for Japanese bikes in general and, to be fair, our Italian franchises have improved no end there as well.

Back
Top Bottom