Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Hi. Tbf I thought it was too thick, tried it for a few days then passed onto the wife who didn't find it comfortable either. I guess we could have tried longer but with a 2 year old who wakes up and crazy times in the morning sleep is something we can't afford to lose right now lol

I've sent it it back now for a full refund, they were pretty quick to reply with a returns label.

Went back to my tempur pillow

Give it a try, you might find it ok.

Thanks for the update, I shall give it a go in the near future.

Picked up a Type-C power meter, it's pretty neat to be fair.

rps20170510_130750_077.jpg

Quite a few here to be honest..

Speakers
Microphone
Ikea Alex riser
Xbox one controller (white)
Fast charging pad
XXXL mouse surface
165hz G-Sync 1440p IPS monitor
Zowie EC1-A mouse
20170510_141232.jpg

What benefit do you get except from at a glance "its pulling X power"

Why do you need to know that?

Just curious :)

With the broad quality variance of Type-C chargers and cables out there today, it's important to know which ones are reliable and meet safe power specs. I don't intend on buying Samsung branded cables and chargers, and knowing 3rd party ones are doing their job is nice to have.

Also, this counts up the mAh pumped into the phone/laptop/tablet during the session, so fully charging a phone I can keep an eye on how far the battery capacity degrades over time. Apps can do that too, but use estimates based on design capacities. This is more accurate as it measures actual mAh dispensed.

Also because it is a cool little gadget. probably mostly that alone.

More shooos. This time some black leather chelsea's with a slight colour twist (these aren't stock photos, they just happened to be on a white desk). I'm not yet decided on the red side panels. They are either fantastic or horrible :D but I have some time to decide. However I love the chisel shape and they are superbly comfortable. I've tried a few pairs of chelseas in the past and found all black to be a little too plain so wanted to try these.

BRztKwr.jpg

J5BeEuv.jpg

C7ouwJN.jpg
I think they'd be a lot nicer without the red accent imo

Speakers
Microphone
Ikea Alex riser
Fast charging pad
XXXL mouse surface
Zowie EC1-A mouse
20170510_141232.jpg

Speakers
Microphone
Ikea Alex riser
Fast charging pad
XXXL mouse surface
Zowie EC1-A mouse
20170510_141232.jpg

Speakers
Microphone
Ikea Alex riser
Fast charging pad
XXXL mouse surface
Zowie EC1-A mouse
20170510_141232.jpg

I like that little setup. Nice and smart.

Yeah, I can use the Harmony app on my phone or tablet and do stuff. The remote itself doesn't have an IR transmitter, that's done by a couple of IR blasters connected to the Hub.

You can also do some of the setup through the app so this Harmony spends much less time connected to a USB port on my laptop than the earlier one did.

Had mine for about a year now, I love it. The hub part is awesome, I have mine hidden at the side of the room pointing at the TV stand to do the infra red for the Sky, XBone and Amp, thankfully I haven't needed the blasters. The PS4, PS3 and Wii are all controlled by the bluetooth part and then I have my Roku stuck to the rear of the unit by command strips which is controlled by the WiFi part of the remote. I also like the fact that if I go upstairs and leave the TV on then decide to not go back down I can use my phone to turn it all off.

The fact the remote itself isn't the infra red sender means I can just pick it up off the charger, choose the activity and then chuck it on the couch.

Back
Top Bottom