Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Once upon a time I bought new stuff when the old stuff broke. I'm trying to revert back to that way of thinking, however it has meant the 55" LED LG in the main reception room is now 4 years old and still going strong!

Soldato
Great choices mate... I love the look of the Kraken X42 :cool:
I liked the look of it, and space is a premium on the mITX so thought it would be good.

Just picked this up as well
924F11D5-EC04-49D3-B13E-CA44B1C3BC53_zpsbloqw8pt.jpg

Just need the PSU, Mobo and CPU to hurry up now.

Soldato
Very good choice mate... what mobo and cpu did you go for?
I'm trying the Biostar X370GTN board and the 1700X.

I will no doubt change up for a different brand of board when they're released, same with VEGA gpu, but thought these would be good stop gaps.

Just built a Z270G/7700K/1080SC mATX build at home, but thought I'd see what I can do with an AMD/ Radeon build.

Soldato
I'm trying the Biostar X370GTN board and the 1700X.

I will no doubt change up for a different brand of board when they're released, same with VEGA gpu, but thought these would be good stop gaps.

Just built a Z270G/7700K/1080SC mATX build at home, but thought I'd see what I can do with an AMD/ Radeon build.

Very nice looking board.. is that the all black one?

Vega will be a very interesting product to add to a build... your build at home sounds like a beast :eek:

Soldato
The Biostar gets mixed reviews, has only a 4 pin power connection not 8 on the board, no onboard wifi etc but as it's the only ITX AM4 board about at the moment, I thought I'd give it a try. I watched a decent review of it on YouTube. Guy built up his system on it and had it running while reviewing and said it was decent. Apparently the bios is a bit naff, but hopefully will have some updates to combat that, too.

I just want to benchmark it against the 7700/1080 for vid processing. Will be interesting to see side by side. Running the 7700k at 4.8 nice and easy, so will see what I can do with the Ryzen.

Soldato
On the topic of 4K vs 1080p, the wife is currently watching fellowship of the ring as it's on ITV2, but our basic sky package doesn't include ITV2HD.

Just reminds you how far off we are to 4K content being the norm, when in some cases we are still watching 576p.

Soldato
I have a 32" tv that's only 1080p, have no 4K content nor 3D etc coming on four years old as well.

All my stuff I watch is free through my now tv box. Its starting to make a funny noise when on like high pitched noise but still going well.

To be honest I can't even tell the difference e between 4K and normal to lol

Soldato
I use my TV to watch movies, YouTube and Netflix mostly. The only media stuff from the regular channels are sporting events.
This has gone waaaaaay off topic, but I'm exactly the same.

Plus rare exceptions, Game of Thrones, or Grand Designs, occasional cooking shows.
Can't remember the last time I went home and just put the TV on.

Most of the time I listen to podcasts.

Back
Top Bottom