Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Sony DSC HX60V

I know its not exactly willie waving material but just picked up my first ever camera (other than whats on my phone)

Cost me 199.. just need to pickup a memory card tripod and case.

Its going to be used for Family holidays for which we seem to do about 3 a year.

5qcpb3J.jpg

Soldato
73982475-39B7-46D2-9ADE-B547BB0A8A58_zpsfeg29jzz.jpg

Associate
Sony DSC HX60V

I know its not exactly willie waving material but just picked up my first ever camera (other than whats on my phone)

Cost me 199.. just need to pickup a memory card tripod and case.

Its going to be used for Family holidays for which we seem to do about 3 a year.

I've got the DSC HX50V doe the same reason. Great for anything i don't want to lug my DSLR around. And i love the zoom on it.

Associate
I've got the DSC HX50V doe the same reason. Great for anything i don't want to lug my DSLR around. And i love the zoom on it.

I am still trying to get my head around how to use it... funny seeing as i sold Digital cameras for a living since their inception. Have no idea what most of the settings do.

Soldato
Have you had to put a piece of wood on your TV stand? It doesn't look central - that would drive my OCD insane! Nice TV though. I've had mine a while and, other than the slightly narrower viewing angles compared to my old one, it's been great.

Soldato
Have you had to put a piece of wood on your TV stand? It doesn't look central - that would drive my OCD insane! Nice TV though. I've had mine a while and, other than the slightly narrower viewing angles compared to my old one, it's been great.

Thanks and impressed with it so far :)

Yeah, it just didn't sit on the cabinet so the timber panel is a quick fix until we do the lounge up and get a new one. Only moved in a fortnight ago and the whole house needs doing, including a double extension and loft conversion ......

Back
Top Bottom