Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
FO4_zpsgrndzwit.jpg

Latest ones I got are the two T-60's on the right, all are still in the boxes until I can finish off my room and work out where I want to display them.

Where did you buy them from?

I haz 4090!
Don
Do tell, as I originally planned on those but so many people said the bass was overpowering everything.

They're the best all-round PC headphones I've ever used, and I've had some serious kit in my time. Wireless, surround, chat/game sound balancing, long battery life, good volume, great sound quality. Not the best in every department, but a superb balance of gaming/music/films. The bass is big if you set it like that - Astro (finally) have an equaliser than you can configure to your liking, and you can instantly swap between three profiles using a slider on one of the cups. Only downside is the charging station is a pain in the rear when trying to seat them to charge, and the wireless range is a lot shorter on the newest A50s as it's changed to 5Ghz.

Caporegime
Allll the way from Australia...my wedding tie.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Pics make it look more pink than it is. Its various shades of red/burgundy face to face. I love it! :D

Tried it on with the shirt and waistcoat to check colours. I think it works :)

Back
Top Bottom