Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
A guy the other day was wearing trainers with his wedding suit, something to think about maybe :p
My sisters fiancé is going to be wearing jean shorts and a light shirt at my wedding. I told everyone to be comfortable as it will be about 35-40C :p and he doesn't do well in a suit during the heat.

I will be suited and booted though, because I like it!

Soldato
Powah!!!

DSC_0149_1.jpg

Soldato
A few bits from the Karcher outlet

Rb4TBxx.jpg

Window steamer / cleaner thing
Extension pole for the same thing
Jet washer
Patio cleaner kit for said jetwasher
Car cleaning kit / adapter / brush thing for jetwasher

Great bunch of bits there bud...I was considering getting a few bits from Karcher... I want to get the K2 Compact for my Motorbike and the Window cleaner handheld with the poll attachment to give our flat Windows a good clean

Soldato
Great bunch of bits there bud...I was considering getting a few bits from Karcher... I want to get the K2 Compact for my Motorbike and the Window cleaner handheld with the poll attachment to give our flat Windows a good clean

Cheers - all refurbs from their online outlet store - £120 for the lot including extended warranty on the jet washer :)

Associate
Do tell, as I originally planned on those but so many people said the bass was overpowering everything.

had it a couple of days now well pleased Fantastic headset worth every penny works flawlessly on the pc and xbox one ,battlefield 1 and gears of war 4 sounded epic was worried it might not go loud enough it being wireless but it's got loudness in spades all the reviews i read praising it are correct ,the battery saving feature is genius built in accelerometer shuts it down when you take the headset off and set it down after a few seconds.

sounds great with music too you can mess with the eq settings in the software and create profiles, but I'm just using the pre done ones battery life at 65% since i first charged it up i reckon i have used it for 7 hours maybe so far so the 15 hours quoted is accurate and finding it comfortable too wear too unlike my roccat headset which felt like a frigging vice after two hours :p

dropped a bit in price too recently.

Back
Top Bottom