Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
JfiFynExZrU.jpg

A 2 and half year Visa for Mrs Tosno

Soldato
Surely after that you can apply for indefinite leave to remain? Or citizenship?
They must have changed the process I thought the first one was usually 2 years limited leave.
Can she work on that visa?

Caporegime
Wow I didn't realise the tariffs on mail order brides were so expensive!

How comes Indians, bangladeshis or pakistanis seems able to ship whole families over freely yet you and your wife have to pay silly fees?

Soldato
Wow I didn't realise the tariffs on mail order brides were so expensive!

How comes Indians, bangladeshis or pakistanis seems able to ship whole families over freely yet you and your wife have to pay silly fees?

The changes to income and various shipping rules have made things more difficult, rule changes during the coalition government helped stem the marrying your cousin and shipping them to the Uk process.

Soldato
Surely after that you can apply for indefinite leave to remain? Or citizenship?
They must have changed the process I thought the first one was usually 2 years limited leave.
Can she work on that visa?

After this one she will have 5 years in UK and can apply (£££) for indefinite leave to remain. Luckily we got on in time for the old route and not the new 10 year one. The only restriction is no access to public funds on the current visa. At least this visa in is sterling, outside of UK they only took payment in dollars with airport style exchange rates.

Associate
Finally got around to buying and building the wifes pc for our new extra large desk
WOVSrjQ.jpg
Unfortunately one of the two 4gb sticks of ram was faulty so had to send back to OCUK, but its working still.
All setup:
jbu1Rky.jpg

Caporegime
Finally got around to buying and building the wifes pc for our new extra large desk
Unfortunately one of the two 4gb sticks of ram was faulty so had to send back to OCUK, but its working still.
All setup:

Next purchase I recommend a pad of paper or post-its so the mrs doesn't have to scribble notes on her arm.

Back
Top Bottom