Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Finally my sling from the thevestguy in America arrived today for my P90. Managed to connect it to my Osprey PC so I don't have to wear it around my neck, the carrier supports the weight instead.

IMG_20170803_155124.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Let me know how you get on with it, I'm very tempted to get one as I truly hate those standard strap ones that stop you using the boot.

I too would need the tow bar and electrics sorted :/

The carrier is on offer in halfords and I got an extra 10% off as a British cycling member

The extra bike adapter is on offer at Tredz and I got (or think I have) a good deal on the towbar - £275 fitted, with 7 pin electrics - fitted on Wednesday, so will let you know :)

Soldato
ew1kIvD.jpg.png

Some curry supplies from ebay. Dried Kashmiri chillies, black mustard seeds, garam masala powder, bay leaves and cassia bark, bit expensive in 100g quantity, but still cheaper than buying the tiny Tesco spice pots. Also Dowe Egberts coffee jars make perfect containers for herbs and spices.

Soldato
(PIC)

Some curry supplies from ebay. Dried Kashmiri chillies, black mustard seeds, garam masala powder, bay leaves and cassia bark, bit expensive in 100g quantity, but still cheaper than buying the tiny Tesco spice pots. Also Dowe Egberts coffee jars make perfect containers for herbs and spices.
In my house, it's the other way round with tiny pots of the chillies etc and a massive one of masala powder :p

Man of Honour
Well I think my winter coat is sorted... Rab Infinity Endurance down coat. 850 fill power. I can't believe how warm it is. Even with only a tshirt on I can't wear it in the house for more than a few mins.

gps3jzW.jpg

Man of Honour
I think it's overkill to be fair. It's much warmer than I expected. I wanted to make sure I was warm this year but I think I took it too far :D I started out looking at a warm parka and kept moving up to the next thing.

Associate
ew1kIvD.jpg.png

I bought some so called Kahmiri chillies of Amazon they look identical to yours including the packaging (100g packet?), they were std red Indian chillies and hot they are too.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00CX37GZ4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Man of Honour
Try Fox's Spices Ltd on Facebook, bit old fashioned, but send them a message and they'll send you catalogue and a mail order form. But they have a good large range and reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom