Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
LG OLED and some B&W speakers, a man after my own heart! Which model are those speakers? I've got some 602 S2 that I've had for years, tempted to upgrade them but they still sound epic so struggling to justify.

They are CM9's - I upgraded from a set of 603s1's (for sale on members market) and there is a marked improvement, but I do agree, the 600's are still a great sounding speaker!

Soldato
Damage potential can't be that bad the likes of the /DRIVE network use similar mounts to hang more expensive bodies and glass off the side of cars than a 1300D and kit lens. If the reality of it is nowhere will let me record external then its no big deal and its still cost less than a second hand GoPro would have cost me

Mate I send a cloudmount out every week with an Alexa mini or Epic on a Movi with CP2s, ultraprimes, and Cooke s4s. I really wouldn't worry about it.

If you can't mount externally, get a noga arm on it and mount internally from a window.

Soldato
20170815_092148.jpg
Snap

Soldato
So just read about how PD and dash are two different fast charging approaches. And whilst PD is what I wanted to charge the switch on the go for some entertainment for me and my 5 year old on a flight, I'm disappointed I can't fast charge my 1+5 too with it.

Soldato
Damage potential can't be that bad the likes of the /DRIVE network use similar mounts to hang more expensive bodies and glass off the side of cars than a 1300D and kit lens. If the reality of it is nowhere will let me record external then its no big deal and its still cost less than a second hand GoPro would have cost me

I don't really know who they are but I'd suspect they have several spares for the inevitable.

But each to their own :)

Soldato
Why a couple?, i'm struggling with the thumb buttons being lower on my thumb, keep hitting the wrong one.

Also i'm pretty sure i was switching to from primary to secondary on BF1 without touching anything, maybe the f/w is buggy just now.

Caporegime
I kinda want one of those chairs for when I make a home office but at the same time I don't know if it would be more beneficial to have a proper office chair as I won't be gaming in it.

They do look cool in a "grown up kid" kinda way :D

Back
Top Bottom