Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
New TV on the wall in the kitchen

IMG_1598.jpg

Man of Honour
New book, this time an addition to my motorsport library, which has been a little deprived over the last couple of years due to my naval history binge!

36613382285_bab9c0c276_b.jpg

Commissario
All that clutter....

I couldn't go in that room, it would suffocate me.

There is more room at the other end of the desk (where there is the robocutter, flatbed scanner etc), but moving the computer there puts me in the wrong place to be able to watch TV whilst doing anything with the computer (never fit a fixed desk until you consider that:D).

A large part of the reason it's cramped is it's years overdue for a reorganisation, but other things have been more important than tidying the computer/model area:) (we just finished doing two other rooms so I can start looking at this one, and I've got my eyes on a Bekant).
Also, mad as it sounds I know where everything is to within a small area (then the labels help), hence the boxes :) I can find anything from spare WH40k Tau suit weapons, to a PCI modem, to photo paper or a specific DVD usually in a minute or less.

Why so many boxes too small to store anything in?
Picture pins, model parts, neodymium magnets (used for models), spare blades for model knives, paperclips, dozens of other odd bits you find you need when model making (who knew stainless steel ball bearings would be needed to thoroughly mix paints).
The 0.16l really useful boxes are ideal if you do wargaming and have a lot of spare odds and ends, or work on a production line system when building models (clip out all the parts for the same units at once, then assemble them as a group).
I do not (despite what some family members say:p) have an addiction to plastic storage boxes, I just like keeping things sorted where they're easy to find;)

@Frozennova that's a G602, and a logitech trackball.

Last edited:
Associate
New kitchen which I've just finished redecorating. New ceiling, floor and re-plastering. There's still a few bits to do such as a splashback behind the hob and an infill next to the dishwasher. New blinds to be added also.

Before:

ZgtRluk.jpg

DlFWpFC.jpg

8fyW9Ry.jpg

After:

sDWbJKu.jpg

Se9oogX.jpg

sO8JHMJ.jpg

deMVkpD.jpg

Back
Top Bottom