Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
^ Much better. At first before I scrolled down I thought the first image was the new kitchen and was thinking "white would have be so much better in the small space". Then I scrolled down :p

Soldato
Why a couple?, i'm struggling with the thumb buttons being lower on my thumb, keep hitting the wrong one.

Also i'm pretty sure i was switching to from primary to secondary on BF1 without touching anything, maybe the f/w is buggy just now.

Reason i want two is because i've really worn my Sensei RAW, and it's discontinued now. This time I'm going to use one, and keep the other in the cupboard.

Took me a little while to get used to the Sensei RAW and thumb buttons, but i would be lost without them now.

Soldato
I was very used to the rival 300 and i'm loving how light this 310 is, i feel as if i can get on target much quicker and getting more used to the thumb buttons the more i play.

Soldato
New grate bars for the woodburner

413512269.jpg

Associate
Wow looks good! How much did the kitchen cost out of interest/where from? Only change I'd make is a full height fridge.. I hate bending! oo err..

Edit: is the fridge in built? If so very nice..

Thank you. The full cost was around 15k all in which includes a new ceiling/lights, new floor tiles (removing 2 layers of previous tiles) removing the wall tiles and re-plastering, fitting outside power socket/tap, embedding pipes in the wall, radiator, units, hob, washing machine, disposal of old waste, quartz worktops etc. The units are from Ikea.

The Miele fridge/freezer is stand alone with the fridge compartment on top.

Associate
Took a leap into the smart alarm/camera world with this kit from ismartalarm

O33WKKK.jpg

easy to set up and reasonable on pricing too, just got to get used to using the app to arm/disarm the alarm instead of a keypad.

Oh and training the Mrs on how to use new tech is like platting fog :rolleyes: so there's 6 months of my life I'm not getting back any time soon :p

footage from the 1080p camera

ABQi4bT.png

Soldato
Where you planning on putting the cameras? Tempted to get one to watch over the cars but think the rest of the household might find it a bit creepy if I put one indoors :o

Associate
3 camera's in total, one in the garage, one covering the back room doors (as shown) and one covering the front hall.

Seriously impressed for the money £55 for 2 x 1080p cameras :eek:

2 way audio too so they can detect glass breaking and sound the alarm.

I have the Nest protect for smoke alarms but if I didn't these camera's would pick up the smoke alarm and notify me.

Last edited:
Soldato
Took a leap into the smart alarm/camera world with this kit from ismartalarm

easy to set up and reasonable on pricing too, just got to get used to using the app to arm/disarm the alarm instead of a keypad.

Oh and training the Mrs on how to use new tech is like platting fog :rolleyes: so there's 6 months of my life I'm not getting back any time soon :p

footage from the 1080p camera

I've installed the Yale version of this a few months back, and there is an auxiliary keypad you can use anywhere (back doors, front doors, upstairs to partially arm the alarm at night etc). I think iSmart has one coming out in September.

I've got mine out of sight at the front door, so that if you don't have your phone handy or people like my wife can just use a pin to disarm the system. If you find your wife really isn't getting on with the phone/app, it might be an easier life to just get the keypad, add it to the system and let her use that when you're not around.

Soldato
3 camera's in total, one in the garage, one covering the back room doors (as shown) and one covering the front hall.

Seriously impressed for the money £52 for 2 x 1080p cameras :eek:

2 way audio too so they can detect glass breaking and sound the alarm.

I have the Nest protect for smoke alarms but if I didn't these camera's would pick up the smoke alarm and notify me.

Is there an option yet to reduce the alarm delay? It was 60 seconds when I last looked into this which seems like quite a long time (i.e. enough to kill the power before anyone is notified).

Associate
I've installed the Yale version of this a few months back, and there is an auxiliary keypad you can use anywhere (back doors, front doors, upstairs to partially arm the alarm at night etc). I think iSmart has one coming out in September.

I've got mine out of sight at the front door, so that if you don't have your phone handy or people like my wife can just use a pin to disarm the system. If you find your wife really isn't getting on with the phone/app, it might be an easier life to just get the keypad, add it to the system and let her use that when you're not around.

Yeah, already discussed it with the Mrs, once released in September it'll be purchased.

Soldato
Where di you buy from?
How much was the complete cost?
Would like to see a thread on this, showing all the bits and bobs, where they go, what they do, how you found installation.
Maybe on the home and garden section.

Back
Top Bottom