Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Where di you buy from?
How much was the complete cost?
Would like to see a thread on this, showing all the bits and bobs, where they go, what they do, how you found installation.
Maybe on the home and garden section.

Good call, I'll post up when I get chance, just getting to grips with it myself :)

as for cost here goes:

ismartalarm essential pack (1x Hub,1x PIR Sensor,1x Door Contact, 1x Keyfob and 1x 720p Spot Camera) - Rainforest £115
Extra PIR Sensor = £30
2x Extra Door Sensors = £52
Extra Internal Siren = £41
2x 1080p Spot+ cameras = £55
3x 32gb class10 MicroSD cards for cameras = £33

all in total around £330

Associate
3 camera's in total, one in the garage, one covering the back room doors (as shown) and one covering the front hall.

Seriously impressed for the money £52 for 2 x 1080p cameras :eek:

2 way audio too so they can detect glass breaking and sound the alarm.

I have the Nest protect for smoke alarms but if I didn't these camera's would pick up the smoke alarm and notify me.

bargain

Soldato
Do the camera backup to anywhere, or just to their own SD card?
Reason I ask, is if they are accessible, what is to stop an intruder stealing the card and the loss of capture that way?

Soldato
Good call, I'll post up when I get chance, just getting to grips with it myself :)

as for cost here goes:

ismartalarm essential pack (1x Hub,1x PIR Sensor,1x Door Contact, 1x Keyfob and 1x 720p Spot Camera) - Rainforest £115
Extra PIR Sensor = £30
2x Extra Door Sensors = £52
Extra Internal Siren = £41
2x 1080p Spot+ cameras = £55
3x 32gb class10 MicroSD cards for cameras = £33

all in total around £330

Ban for "rainforest" couldn't find the above products at rainforest.co.uk or .com

Associate
Do the camera backup to anywhere, or just to their own SD card?
Reason I ask, is if they are accessible, what is to stop an intruder stealing the card and the loss of capture that way?

They have free cloud storage as well as the sd cards, blurb as follows

Spot-500x500-72dpi.png

• $0 in Monthly Fees, $0 in Setup Costs
  • Works as a stand-alone Wi-Fi camera or with our Home Security System's CubeOne (Brain of the system -- Add up to 10 Spots to a CubeOne or add as many Spots as your network will support through stand alone set ups.)
  • Sound Recognition (identifies and notifies you of carbon monoxide and smoke alarm sirens)
  • Time Lapse Custom Videos - Recap an hour, a day, or a week in moments
  • Free Cloud Recording - access recorded videos from anywhere (does not require MicroSD card)
  • Local video storage (up to 32 GB with MicroSD card - MicroSD card not included)
  • Wi-Fi HD streaming video on your iPhone or Android Device
  • Simple voice-guided setup
  • 2-way audio
  • 4X digital zoom
  • Night vision
  • Motion and sound detection
  • iPhone and Android smartphone apps
  • Flexible/adjustable legs on a magnetic base that allow for easy wall or shelf placement.

Soldato

Spot-500x500-72dpi.png

• Works as a stand-alone Wi-Fi camera or with our Home Security System's CubeOne (Brain of the system -- Add up to 10 Spots to a CubeOne or add as many Spots as your network will support through stand alone set ups.)
  • Sound Recognition (identifies and notifies you of carbon monoxide and smoke alarm sirens)
  • Free Cloud Recording - access recorded videos from anywhere (does not require MicroSD card)
  • Local video storage (up to 32 GB with MicroSD card - MicroSD card not included)
  • 2-way audio
  • 4X digital zoom
  • Night vision
  • Flexible/adjustable legs on a magnetic base that allow for easy wall or shelf placement.

thanks for that

Associate

• 2-way audio
  • 4X digital zoom
  • Night vision

Ordered the essential kit + 2 door sensors, seems a good price for the essential. I'll add on what I need after the initial play.

Soldato
Took a leap into the smart alarm/camera world with this kit from ismartalarm

O33WKKK.jpg

easy to set up and reasonable on pricing too, just got to get used to using the app to arm/disarm the alarm instead of a keypad.

Oh and training the Mrs on how to use new tech is like platting fog :rolleyes: so there's 6 months of my life I'm not getting back any time soon :p

footage from the 1080p camera

ABQi4bT.png

Hope there's no hackers in range of it :D

Back
Top Bottom