Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Hmmm pics needed with them on car. I very rarely see a car with 3rd party wheels that looks good. It can sometimes work, but more often than not it just screams boy-racer and detracts from the overall look of the car.

PS. packing for wheels needs to be way more substantial, I ordered a replacement alloy came in a box like this, had been dropped on its side in transit and flat spotted the edge of the rim.

They're multifits, the box is probably more expensive than the wheel :p

Soldato
Agree with previous poster - 6 to 9 litres of water a day is excessive bordering on dangerous.

The average male requires 2l per day. Drinking significantly more risks water intoxication and other issues.

If you find yourself needing 6-9l a day (and even if it's only out of habit) you need to discuss this with your GP.

Too much water is bad for your body.

already been, I'm perfectly healthy.

have everything sent of for testing, blood, urine, poop and I'm all good according to the doctor.

My guestimation was slightly out though, since having the bottle I am averaging 2.5 bottles a day so around 5.5 litres but its a lot cooler now

Soldato
A bit of heavy reading

413540782.jpg

Caporegime
Just trying to workout some of the warning signs, do they include no spatulas, heads or children?
They are a bit odd, but left from right, they look like:

1. Don't poke your fingers in
2. No metal
3. No clothing
4. No batteries
5. No hair
6. Keep childrens away

The tie and hair is probably in case you accidentally dangle said objects in it, which is actually quite humorous to watch.

Soldato
They are a bit odd, but left from right, they look like:

1. Don't poke your fingers in
2. No metal
3. No clothing
4. No batteries
5. No hair
6. Keep childrens away

The tie and hair is probably in case you accidentally dangle said objects in it, which is actually quite humorous to watch.

No 4 will be no aerosols, i.e. to lube the cutting blades. As I found out to my detriment, sprayed an aerosol lube, went to shred some paper, cue massive fireball.

Soldato
No 4 will be no aerosols, i.e. to lube the cutting blades. As I found out to my detriment, sprayed an aerosol lube, went to shred some paper, cue massive fireball.
You improved it, incineration included. For comedic purposes someone needs to break every warning on that shredder simultaneously and optionally live to upload it.

If your not trolling go see a doc, your drinking far too much!
If feeling thirsty is why then it could be linked to blood sugar levels, I would guess a doctor might test for that

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
Going to see It at 1215 today so decided to buy this, £5 from Tesco, and fancy seeing how they differ as the film is meant to be closer to the book than the classic mini series was.

I have 2 hours to read this so I can compare today.
yqbA4df.jpg

Back
Top Bottom