Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Bioshock Devils Kiss vigor bottle

MM5uPuG.jpg
PbROz

Soldato
a multitude of reasons.

1. I'm only spend half my day at the desk the other half is on the shop floor with no immediate drinking facilities
2. I drink 6-9 litres of water a day and everytime I get up to refill everyone shouts they will have a coffee or a tea
3. I often run out of water in the gym with a 1 litre bottle
4. also means I never don't have water on me. i.e stuck in traffic and get thirsty no problemo

so far today I've drank 4litres of water and I've not done any exercise yet :)
If your not trolling go see a doc, your drinking far too much!

Associate
Asus Flip C100P Chromebook. Finally had enough of my Nexus 9 tablet which, on paper at least, should blitz this thing but is just a laggy mess these days.
Having spent approx £800 on tablets the last few years only for them to break, become a lagfest or just simply depress me with how much they cost I opted to go for a budget option of this £199 Chromebook.

I only really use Chrome/Netflix etc so this was a perfect match, zero lag, bargain price, touchscreen, playstore apps and a nice compact size it even fits in my old 10" tablet sleeve.

5HJUFuC.jpg

Associate
Agree with previous poster - 6 to 9 litres of water a day is excessive bordering on dangerous.

The average male requires 2l per day. Drinking significantly more risks water intoxication and other issues.

If you find yourself needing 6-9l a day (and even if it's only out of habit) you need to discuss this with your GP.

Too much water is bad for your body.

a multitude of reasons.

1. I'm only spend half my day at the desk the other half is on the shop floor with no immediate drinking facilities
2. I drink 6-9 litres of water a day and everytime I get up to refill everyone shouts they will have a coffee or a tea
4. also means I never don't have water on me. i.e stuck in traffic and get thirsty no problemo

a multitude of reasons.

Soldato
Bought a set of these. Hopefully fill the arches a bit better than the standard wheels.
7DMgD3Z.jpg

Hmmm pics needed with them on car. I very rarely see a car with 3rd party wheels that looks good. It can sometimes work, but more often than not it just screams boy-racer and detracts from the overall look of the car.

PS. packing for wheels needs to be way more substantial, I ordered a replacement alloy came in a box like this, had been dropped on its side in transit and flat spotted the edge of the rim.

Back
Top Bottom