Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Ikea was a success then? :p

Think we have two of the same
Na. I got it from a place called Conforama

Although in terms of shopping its very similar. Go and pick it in the showroom, find an employee. They put the reference number in to check the stock, you go and pay then take the car downstairs to collections and pick it up.

But the quality is a lot better than IKEA from initial impressions. It was a lot harder to build than typical IKEA stuff too. Instructions said 1 hour to build...yeah right. Try 4. :p They even provided glue as well! It also weighs about 80kg (getting the two boxes upstairs on my own was fun...) The whole thing is pretty solid tbh.

It was €169 - not bad if it lasts for a long time :)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20170926_135814_292.jpg

Got me a new mouse mat for work. Wonder if @Raymond Lin will borrow me his pro iron so I can flatten it faster?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour

:cool:

What's the quality like of that mouse mat @mrk ? I was tempted by it for the price but thought it was a bit cheap to be decent quality.

For a tenner it's fine quality really. It's thinner than others that cost a few quid more, but thinner is sometimes better for certain uses. The edges are stitched to prevent fraying, and the world map print is a nice touch. I have Aukey, Perixx DX-1000 & DX-2000, Corsair and other large mouse surfaces and they're all pretty decent to be fair. This one is the smoothest on the top surface of them all though.

The Perixx models last the longest in my experience, but cost a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom