Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
It's a smartphone stand. it just looked better for photo purposes.

Not a hipster here, don't even have an iDevice :p I do however like minimalist things, and the slimmer the card holder the better for my uses, plus, it slips inside my centre console like a glove:

rps20170928_105105_318.jpg

Basically I'm just tired of large chunky wallets. I never carry cash around other than maybe a tenner or a fiver, and those fold nicely inside a card wallet, as do receipts.

Cash/Receipts have their own pockets:

rps20170928_110954_206.jpg

Is that a spec of dust in your cup holder ?? or have I got a dead pixal :D:D

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I still have my SNES plugged into a TV in my parents' loft. What do I win?
I played it a few years back and the flat controllers are so ungainly!

Caporegime
Wallets? What are they? I can't remember the last time I carried one with me, or even any cards for that matter. Android Pay has put a stop to that! And if on the rare occasion I require cash from an ATM, I'll simply request an emergency cash code from my Natwest app. :p

Soldato
It's a smartphone stand. it just looked better for photo purposes.

Not a hipster here, don't even have an iDevice :p I do however like minimalist things, and the slimmer the card holder the better for my uses, plus, it slips inside my centre console like a glove:

rps20170928_105105_318.jpg

Basically I'm just tired of large chunky wallets. I never carry cash around other than maybe a tenner or a fiver, and those fold nicely inside a card wallet, as do receipts.

Cash/Receipts have their own pockets:

rps20170928_110954_206.jpg

Everytime I see these posted, I get closer and closer to hitting the order button. They do look sweet :)

Soldato
Wallets? What are they? I can't remember the last time I carried one with me

Can't say I'd feel comfortable leaving the house without my wallet. If I didn't have access to my debit and credit cards, or my student ID and driving licence I'd feel a little lost. Fair play for relying on modern tech though. Having said that, all it takes is for your phone to lose all charge and you're without means to pay for anything.

Soldato
Wallets? What are they? I can't remember the last time I carried one with me, or even any cards for that matter. Android Pay has put a stop to that! And if on the rare occasion I require cash from an ATM, I'll simply request an emergency cash code from my Natwest app. :p

Not carrying cash is OcUK's version of "I'm vegan", it seems.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Can't say I'd feel comfortable leaving the house without my wallet. If I didn't have access to my debit and credit cards, or my student ID and driving licence I'd feel a little lost. Fair play for relying on modern tech though. Having said that, all it takes is for your phone to lose all charge and you're without means to pay for anything.

Yeah I'd be pretty screwed if my phone ever runs out, because it is also used as the key to my front door!

What do you do for ID?

I don't get ID'd in bars and stuff, so I'm normally okay. But if I'm off to a club (rare these days) I'll just keep it in my pocket with my phone.

Not carrying cash is OcUK's version "I'm vegan", it seems.

I just don't have a need for it really! The pubs I go to accept phone payments, and my shopping/purchases are done online.

Back
Top Bottom