Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
Should have got a comfortable sofa... can't lay down on that one without getting neck ache

They might be a family of midgets, then it's perfect for lying on that.

Small person racist much lol

I'm 6'2" and I can lie down completely flat on the long one as if I'm in bed. We purposely bought a 4 seater and a 2 seater (as opposed to a 3 and 1) for that reason. We had it custom made so that, rather than having normal cushions for each space, it's one long sprung bench. Seems comfortable so far.

I appreciate comments about not having a headrest when upright. This has a higher back than a normal chesterfield which helps. But we didn't want tall backs as the 2 seater would cover the window.

We may end up hating it, but so far we love it.

Caporegime
How secure is the lock?

I'm no expert on locks, but looking at the key (you can still use the key to unlock if you wish) it looks a lot harder to pick than a standard door lock as it uses dimples as well as pins... Again, I have no idea really so it could actually be really easy to unlock! Reviews are solid though.

xbqU2hg.png

I don't know, kind of cool I guess. :p It's nice being able to walk towards the back gate of the garden and have it automatically open for me, and then lock itself after 15 seconds. Same with the front door. Don't need to get my phone out to lock it either, just press the button and walk out. Simple really.

What does it do in a power cut?

It has its own battery which lasts on average for a year. The app warns you if it's running low.

Man of Honour
What does it do in a power cut?
carry on as usual, its battery operated and lasts about a year.

Personally, I would love to get to the point I could ditch all keys. Shame cars aren't there yet. Just carrying a phone and smartwatch would be amazing.

Last edited:
Soldato
A few Fjallraven bits

PSX_20170930_103116.jpg

Back
Top Bottom