Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Permabanned
Does look nice, but why did they have to make the bezel so thick? :confused: That bugs me more than the notch at the top.

Doesn't seem big to me... but then one of the reasons I hated my S6 Edge was because the touch rejection at the edge of the screen was terrible - so you could skew your touch input just by holding the phone.

Don't have that problem with this.

Man of Honour
It's the way that FaceID works that blows my mind compared to anything else on the device. So fast, accurate and seamless with amazing app integration.

Caporegime
Because the X is a 'special' anniversary phone so it has a higher price. The 8 is the normal iPhone price. I expect the 9 (or 11) will have the X design features but the 8 pricing model.

Yeah right. Apple are just carving out a new higher tier for their flagship. They’ll bring out a slightly updated variant at the same price.

Man of Honour
Because the X is a 'special' anniversary phone so it has a higher price. The 8 is the normal iPhone price. I expect the 9 (or 11) will have the X design features but the 8 pricing model.

Rubbish, nothing was said about it being an anniversary phone in the marketing, yes it’s called the X but that’s as far as it goes. Apple would have milked that for all they could if they wanted

Associate
Rubbish, nothing was said about it being an anniversary phone in the marketing, yes it’s called the X but that’s as far as it goes. Apple would have milked that for all they could if they wanted

It's called the X and it's out on the 10th anniversary of the iPhone but it's not an anniversary phone? Ok....

Man of Honour
It's called the X and it's out on the 10th anniversary of the iPhone but it's not an anniversary phone? Ok....

Yes, that’s as far as that goes...

Find me some marketing on Apple’s website that indicates this is a “special” phone to mark the anniversary, then I’ll agree with your pricing theory

Caporegime

That is a guess.

What is a fact is that the flagship phone has been going up every generation.

So we have guess vs a fact…..time will tell I guess !

Associate
That is a guess.

What is a fact is that the flagship phone has been going up every generation.

So we have guess vs a fact…..time will tell I guess !

Yep, it is a guess. You're right that they may keep a separate 'flagship' line going now.

@Steedie is also correct that Apple themselves have not called it an 'anniversary' phone. Everyone else has though :p

I'll stop de-railing the thread now.

Soldato
k4tqq8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom