Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Permabanned
To those who purchase these fancy big phones, do you at all use screen protectors on them considering the price?

No, I hate screen protectors and cases. Why spend so much on a phone and then block yourself from touching it and feeling the difference in materials between it and a cheaper device?

I haven’t had any problems with scratches since the dodgy metal on the iPhone 5

Soldato
I heard good things about deltec skimmers, bought the same one and it packed in just after warranty, didn't really pull much gunk out which ever way I dialed it in.

Strange!

Everyone seems to recomend deltec’s my octopus 110ss has been driving me insane for the last few weeks no idea what happened to it but just went crazy and couldnt get anything from it.

Hoping i have a better experience couldnt rewlly turn it down for the price. Especially as id gone in there looking for a new skimmer

Soldato
Strange!

Everyone seems to recomend deltec’s my octopus 110ss has been driving me insane for the last few weeks no idea what happened to it but just went crazy and couldnt get anything from it.

Hoping i have a better experience couldnt rewlly turn it down for the price. Especially as id gone in there looking for a new skimmer
Yeah good price getting that much off, my Nyos is just ridiculous pulls so much crap out.

V F

V F

Soldato
No, I hate screen protectors and cases. Why spend so much on a phone and then block yourself from touching it and feeling the difference in materials between it and a cheaper device?

I haven’t had any problems with scratches since the dodgy metal on the iPhone 5

...and if you get a big scratch across the screen?

Back
Top Bottom