Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I never really understood why people feel the need to buy screen protectors.
Are they putting it in the same pocket as their keys or what?

I used to think that but even with being ultra careful my phone picked up tiny scratches over time. Put on a tempered glass protector and it's like having a new screen.

Caporegime
I never really understood why people feel the need to buy screen protectors.
Are they putting it in the same pocket as their keys or what?
Because even being careful with it, my S8 is now not even a year old and pretty much ruined with dozens of tiny scratches. Tempered glass protector would have meant £5 on a replacement and brand new screen again.

Caporegime
Because even being careful with it, my S8 is now not even a year old and pretty much ruined with dozens of tiny scratches. Tempered glass protector would have meant £5 on a replacement and brand new screen again.

I have two s8s and neither of them has a mark on its unprotected screen. Do you keep it in your pocket with rocks or keys or something?

Caporegime
To those who purchase these fancy big phones, do you at all use screen protectors on them considering the price?

you don't really need to - I did use some sticky plastic stuff on the original iPhone and the 4, I've not bothered since then and never had an issue... as for the cases - never used them with any phone and never had any issue.

Caporegime
I have two s8s and neither of them has a mark on its unprotected screen. Do you keep it in your pocket with rocks or keys or something?
No, hence saying being careful with it. No idea what's caused the scratches but they're definitely there. I won't believe all the "can't scratch gorilla glass easily" bull**** with my next phone.

Soldato
It's the fact i originaly thought it was taken in a bike shop given how many are in there but now i'm fairly sure it's his garage :D

Haha yes... guilty. I need to tidy the place up and paint the floor to stop the dust now...

Is the foam there preemptively in case you fall off the saddle? :p

It's because there is no saddle, so thought I'd just mount the top tube instead.

You forgot seat and handle bars... can't be the most comfortable of rides.

They cost extra, so thought I'd leave them out. Same with any gear set, thought I'd just roll along like a giant balance bike.

Next up, tell the wife I bought it... :o

Back
Top Bottom