Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I had that problem when spending ridiculous amounts on mountain bikes and parts

I just saved her ass with some help I gave her at work, so used that as a time to drop it in, before I fully build it up and she thinks I've bought a whole new bike. Wish me luck :p

Don’t forget your streamers

SgzQt4y.jpg

Oh, they're on order. Don't you worry about that. The basket seems like a must, too. Imagine what I could fit in that?

Soldato
I imagine that she'll be happy you've bought her a bike.
Hers is even better :p

20160308-110250.jpg

Pink is the best colour!

Soldato
Needed a dedicated laptop just for music production and running music software. Tonight I came home with a Dell Latitude E6530, i7 3740QM, 16 GB ram, backlit keys, 256 SSD, 15.6" 1920 x 1080 display, Nvidia NVS 5200M. Everything works beautifully and boots up in 18 seconds. It's pretty much like a new laptop. I'm out of touch with what's regarded as fast but all this for £250 seems pretty good! Only thing broken is cosmetic, part of the grill over the air vent on the side.

Caporegime
How the **** is that bike standing up, sorcery and black magic?
5 minutes staring at it and all i've got is photoshop :(

You need an assistant, just holding at the back wheel off camera and after he pull the hands away the bike will balance for about a second before falling over/grab it again.

Or this, at the right angle going away from camera, you won't see it touching the ground, even if you do, easy enough to remove in photoshop.

8EXlari.jpg.png

Back
Top Bottom