Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Now that's a fantastic idea. I want a dimmer switch putting in this room. I'll paint around it's hole before you fit it.

Having recently bought a house renovated by someone clearly on drugs, I shall post epic pictures of both leckying/painting either this week or next.

The phrase 'you know nothing, Jon Snow' comes to mind. I look forward to entertaining you all as what has been posted so far can be considered trade practice as far as I'm concerned!

Soldato
Having recently bought a house renovated by someone clearly on drugs, I shall post epic pictures of both leckying/painting either this week or next.

The phrase 'you know nothing, Jon Snow' comes to mind. I look forward to entertaining you all as what has been posted so far can be considered trade practice as far as I'm concerned!
Now that sounds good. I'll look forward to the pictures :p

Associate

Shame I haven’t got many pics of the decorating, electric and plumbing in my house from before we remortgaged, full rewire, new boiler and central heating, decorated everything etc.
Bought the house from an old boy who fancied himself as a general handyman, feel sorry for anyone he did a job for judging by the state of things he did in this house.

Associate
On the random subject of painting as I've just bought a new house (pictures will appear once I have the keys), do paint pads work or is it a fad?

I don't want to roller an entire house and it's plain walls throughout :(

Soldato
On the random subject of painting as I've just bought a new house (pictures will appear once I have the keys), do paint pads work or is it a fad?

I don't want to roller an entire house and it's plain walls throughout :(
my understanding of them is that they tend to drag the paint and don't generally do a good job.
use a roller will give a much better finish.

Soldato
Associate
25398054_774414746078452_8210711334496302735_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom