Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Caporegime
Yes, please link to these 'Defenders Public' and 'Military Defenders'.

The Defenders, as declared on Altberg's website, are for military issue. They sell similar boots to the Defenders which you can buy as Joe Public, but they are different. Just because people on eBay are selling Defenders, does not mean they are 'public Defenders' - they are military surplus ones, or ones being resold by someone with access to them.

Please do link to these 'Defenders Public' and 'Military Defenders'.

I will pull up the links later but it was you which said there wasnt two versions, not me. And now you say there IS a public version and a milatry version and they are different. I wish you would make you mind up. I said are people sure they are two versions as to me they look all the same but just range in price from £50 to £200. So what are you arguing about?

Soldato
I will pull up the links later but it was you which said there wasnt two versions, not me. And now you say there IS a public version and a milatry version and they are different. I wish you would make you mind up. I said are people sure they are two versions as to me they look all the same but just range in price from £50 to £200. So what are you arguing about?

Eh? I quoted you! You're the one who seems to think there are 'Defenders Public' and 'Military Defenders'. I've repeatedly said that's not the case. What I suggested was that the ones you think are 'Defenders Public' are probably an entirely different model called the Warrior which comes in two variants. At no point have I said there are two Defenders. I don't think I could have said the fact that there is only one model called that, more than I have. Only the military are supposed to get the Defenders. So your insistence of a 'Defenders Public' and a 'Military Defenders' is what seems to have confused yourself.

Christ on a bike. Please read your own garbled gibberish.

Soldato
I have waited a year for this : Omega Planet Ocean 600m : Titanium case & dial, liquid metal numbers on a ceramic bezel and a rubber strap [43.5mm]

38930400471_f9c2a79d12_c.jpg
Oh thats very nice!!!!

Caporegime
Eh? I quoted you! You're the one who seems to think there are 'Defenders Public' and 'Military Defenders'. I've repeatedly said that's not the case. What I suggested was that the ones you think are 'Defenders Public' are probably an entirely different model called the Warrior which comes in two variants. At no point have I said there are two Defenders. I don't think I could have said the fact that there is only one model called that, more than I have. Only the military are supposed to get the Defenders. So your insistence of a 'Defenders Public' and a 'Military Defenders' is what seems to have confused yourself.

Christ on a bike. Please read your own garbled gibberish.

I have never said there is a 'Defenders Public' and a 'Military Defenders'. You started on all this "public" versions rubbish.

I first said you could buy the defender, it would appear to be direct from the manufacturer despite people saying you couldnt. Then people started saying there are two versions - a public defender and a military one and they aren;t the same and that you can only buy the public version. I then said I would I hope the £160 version from the manufacturers would be the genuine military defenders and perhaps the £50 ones are the "public" version? Notice this was a question. Then you came on ranting at me saying that "The Defenders, as declared on Altberg's website, are for military issue. They sell similar boots to the Defenders which you can buy as Joe Public, but they are different" which basically seems to be confirming that there are indeed two versions of the defender. Hence the confusion. You can buy BRAND new "Defenders" from various sites including Amazon. They are called defenders. So are they the military ones or not? Or are they fake?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alt-Berg-B..._0?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=7ZYQBB6Z0FWGT4M04SYJ

Associate
Interesting - they used to state on the website that they were not available for direct sales. Whilst you still can't add them to cart on their website, it certainly looks like you can buy them direct through Amazon. They're also rather more expensive than what you pay for NOS on eBay, but I suppose you get better warranty cover.

The boots in that link are sold by a Silvermans Ltd.

Caporegime
Yup I'm done with that discussion. He simply doesn't read and gets his own posts confused with others.

Bye bye Greebo!

Good glad you have given up confusing everybody by saying there are two versions and you cant buy the military ones. Strewth it took some work to get you to back down. Back to thread now and looking forward to people posting more stuff they bought. :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom