Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
See how much I remember.....

16gmyh2.jpg

Permabanned
Might be from Pexon?, he is a UK guy that does them.

I got mine from him and they are high quality, they do take a bit of a wait though and can cost as much as the actual psu at times.

Yeah - he was still quite a bit cheaper than his competition though... these were £128.

My last batch of green and white came from icemodz, but he's stopped doing it now. I think the icemodz ones were over £200.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Jesus that frame is a pig near the bottom bracket. What the hell have they done?!

There's a motor in the BB area and a battery in the down tube.

Its a lazy persons bike, battery :o

Or it's for someone with degenerative arthritis in both knees and hyper mobility in the right (both caused by past mountain bike accidents), but yeah sure, it's just for lazy people.

Associate
I do apologise, its for people who fall off mountain bikes a lot and damage their legs so they cant pedal anymore.

Joking ya turnip, lighten up and put the hambag down.

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I do apologise, its for people who fall off mountain bikes a lot and damage their legs so they cant pedal anymore.

Joking ya turnip, lighten up and put the hambag down.

It's fine - tbh even if I didn't have those conditions I'd prob still have one as they are so much fun. I have a commuter ebike as well - there is something liberating about riding to work in work clothes and not needing to shower and change at the other end :)

Back
Top Bottom