Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I just like how relaxed a controller is compared to the keyboard and mouse. I don't find my desk very comfortable and I'd rather lean back in my chair and relax. This applies to everything that requires a low level of accuracy ie Skyrim, Fallout, The Witcher etc. You just don't need precision.

If it's something that require accuracy, like Fortnite BR, then I'll definitely play with mouse and keyboard.

Soldato
Well done Amazon, looks like they used 1 tree for my packaging, the box measures roughly 30 x 20 inches with a depth of about 8 inches, for an item that measures 29inches long and about 2 inches wide, not to mention the box contained a bin bag full of protection paper, what idiots!

x1vaYHc.jpg
MvnjnzM.jpg

Soldato
Perhaps they didn't have any boxes of that size and the nearest was that?

They could have used one half the size...but your product probably wouldn't work too well...

True but we are talking about Amazon here, how can they not have correct packaging available at all times, and although the length is similar to the item the rest is way over the top.

Soldato
True but we are talking about Amazon here, how can they not have correct packaging available at all times, and although the length is similar to the item the rest is way over the top.

I did read something about Amazon having an algorithm that doesn't just look at the one parcel, it looks at the whole contents of the truck, and if there's extra space but nothing more to go on the truck, it will choose larger boxes in order to fill the truck and stop things moving about. Amazon's packing system looks at the whole, rather than just an individual package.

Soldato
I did read something about Amazon having an algorithm that doesn't just look at the one parcel, it looks at the whole contents of the truck, and if there's extra space but nothing more to go on the truck, it will choose larger boxes in order to fill the truck and stop things moving about. Amazon's packing system looks at the whole, rather than just an individual package.
But the moment a delivery is made, that system goes to pot no?

Back
Top Bottom