Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I should avoid this thread as it can get expensive - especially as I was not looking for a replacement keyboard! :o

I have just picked up the same keyboard but in Silver, just fancied a change and the white backlight and colour goes with my peripherals. I am loving it so far and I like the Romer G switches (previous keyboard was MX Browns as well). The pass through USB is handy, just plugged my USB dongle for my Logitech G900 mouse so I can hide the mouse cable when not in use. I would agree, a couple of dedicated media keys and this keyboard would be perfect. Nevertheless, well chuffed.

I've got the G900 as well - just bought myself an extended mousemat for the setup :D

Man of Honour
Went to game with the intention of getting an XBOne X but couldn't justify the price so I picked up this along with Mario Kart and Zelda. Impressed so far.

cache.php

Soldato
Same, although it's not for using multiple monitors. In doing CAD work, amongst other things, having the toolbar on the side maximises your screen real estate. Very few things are massively landscape, but lots are massively portrait (hope that makes sense).

Soldato
Same, although it's not for using multiple monitors. In doing CAD work, amongst other things, having the toolbar on the side maximises your screen real estate. Very few things are massively landscape, but lots are massively portrait (hope that makes sense).

It's the most annoying thing about MacOS - having the option bar thing at the top all the time. Thankfully they're 16:10 screens

Caporegime

Photography too. Although this screen is 3:2

Soldato
Bought a cheap second-hand Xbox One S earlier this week, controller seemed fine at the time but after getting it home and trying PUBG I noticed the right stick keeps drifting up/down. Tried fixing it but with no success, so bought a new controller for it. Fortunately YouTube finally paid out my ad revenue for a not-particularly-interesting video I made years back comparing HDD and SSD boot speeds so that paid for it. :)

This is a well known issue with these controllers. I bet the seller knew full well it was knackered. If it was me i'd be trying for a partial refund to cover some of the cost of a new pad.

I bought a pad for third person games on PC and after playing around 10 games is started drifting :mad:. They seem really bad quality pads, especially the thumb sticks. I'm wondering if the elite pad is any better, but don't want to chance paying all that and the same thing happens.

Soldato
Fortunately YouTube finally paid out my ad revenue for a not-particularly-interesting video I made years back comparing HDD and SSD boot speeds so that paid for it. :)
Hang on, if you've just been paid for that just now then you must have qualified to continue being part of AdSense with over 1k sub and however many thousands of hours of your videos watched in the past 12 months? Must be an extremely popular video if you've got paid just for that.

Soldato
Got myself a cheap plate carrier to test if I like the setup and for £16 I'm very impressed
Have to make some stronger plates to go inside.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

Adding my own tan pouches and it looks nice I think.

pc3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom