Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Had a £15 GAME card, so used that to mostly pay for an Steam £20 card.

a3.jpg

Used that plus selling some PUBG boxes to pay for this game that comes out in an hour. (´• ω •`)

1b.jpg

Associate
Two 4TB Western Digital My Book's from their refurbished store, which came to around £112 for both. Absolute bargain. I assumed they'd be used, but no, Smart checking both reveals that this is the first time they've been turned on.

zLGiKWX.jpg

Associate
Two 4TB Western Digital My Book's from their refurbished store, which came to around £112 for both. Absolute bargain. I assumed they'd be used, but no, Smart checking both reveals that this is the first time they've been turned on.

zLGiKWX.jpg

Good bargain there. Just one tip though (and it may sound really dumb) lay them down on their side, checking which way up the drive is ofcourse, or bluetak them together if you need to stand them up. Sounds really dumb i know but you only have to look at them wrong to knock them single drives over. I did my older shaped one while it was accessing one time and it started clicking after that.

Soldato
This is a well known issue with these controllers. I bet the seller knew full well it was knackered. If it was me i'd be trying for a partial refund to cover some of the cost of a new pad.

I bought a pad for third person games on PC and after playing around 10 games is started drifting :mad:. They seem really bad quality pads, especially the thumb sticks. I'm wondering if the elite pad is any better, but don't want to chance paying all that and the same thing happens.

It was a guy off Facebook. :( My own fault for being impatient and just wanting a cheap one there and then, kind of wish I'd just bought a brand new one.

Hang on, if you've just been paid for that just now then you must have qualified to continue being part of AdSense with over 1k sub and however many thousands of hours of your videos watched in the past 12 months? Must be an extremely popular video if you've got paid just for that.

Sorry should have clarified, I only get paid because I closed my AdSense account, figured it wasn't worth keeping open any more seeing as I wouldn't qualify for a penny more with the recent rule changes anyway!

Back
Top Bottom