Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Just got a few small things delivered. The Headphone Stand is not the coolest one around but liked it since it had a Mobile stand on it as well, so can have the mobile there instead of laying around on my desk. :p And then a spare mouse mat that was cheapish.

7SiKeq3.jpg

529kKDl.jpg

Soldato
Most likely - the shelves are adjustable :) Though, I have no intention on doing so, as I'm looking to make it 2.1

The sound stage on the 685s is immense. I mean, seriously - I don't need a center speaker.
Fair enough, I really like my centre for the extra vocal clarity, but I'd trade my 3.0 made up of Q acoustic 2010is for your 2.0 or 2.1 anyday.

Soldato
Fair enough, I really like my centre for the extra vocal clarity, but I'd trade my 3.0 made up of Q acoustic 2010is for your 2.0 or 2.1 anyday.

The plan was to invest in the 685s now, so that in the future, when I'm living in a proper house, I can add a centre and rear speakers with ease to upgrade it to a 5.1 system.

Naturally, the stereo imaging works best when sat in-between the two speakers, so a centre would be handy for when you're lazing on the sofa watching films etc.

I actually managed to get the speakers for £70 off at Sevenoaks in store. No reason - just asked them if they'd be able to match the online price from Southampton (439) and they said no, but we can beat it.

Soldato
Going tomorrow. Should get me in the mood.

28822544_10155399443013034_1033382606_o.jpg

Soldato
The plan was to invest in the 685s now, so that in the future, when I'm living in a proper house, I can add a centre and rear speakers with ease to upgrade it to a 5.1 system.

Naturally, the stereo imaging works best when sat in-between the two speakers, so a centre would be handy for when you're lazing on the sofa watching films etc.

I actually managed to get the speakers for £70 off at Sevenoaks in store. No reason - just asked them if they'd be able to match the online price from Southampton (439) and they said no, but we can beat it.
Yeah good shout. Hopefully one day my 2020i's can become my rears!

Soldato
I’ve still got my infinitely upgradable FL studio licence from years ago when it was much less developed. These posts have reminded me that I’ve not used it in ages!

Soldato
Made a small DnB loop with a some hats, added a slight bit of wet reverb. Now to make the opening part, a nice slow increase before the drop I think.

Thank god for tutorials! Or I would be stuck in the mud.

Soldato
Ignore the mess ;) thought I would try a better machine and so far I'm impressed. I'm no coffee expert mind but the ones I have tried really do match a coffee shop compared to instant.

5KtwAzx.jpg

A selection that came with it, offers 3 sizes of environmentally damaging plastic pods ;) makes 4 different cup sizes too

DxmipYm.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom