Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
I agree with a fan and towels. The floor had a pool of sweat!

This is just temporary until we move into the new house and i stick it in a decent sized shed. Annoyingly that means i need to take it apart/setup when i want to use it which takes around 5 minutes each.

I used Zwift on a 40" tv (also new) just infront of the bike. That novelty was quite good but whether i'll be better with something like Netflix when that novelty wear off. It is installed on the firestick (also new) connected to the tv so it's an option.

Soldato
I was the same - Zwift is OK but it's a bit dull. With Trainer Road you can 'overlay' it on top of media so it makes it a bit of a better experience tbh.

Soldato
I don't know tbh - I only use it on the Mini. From the look of it you can, however, I don't know how it'd work with ANT+. Have to say the setup with the Mini is so, so much better. I just hit the button while I'm sticking my shorts on and it's just ready to go. No messing about trying to get stuff to pair etc.

Caporegime
Got myself a cheap plate carrier to test if I like the setup and for £16 I'm very impressed
Have to make some stronger plates to go inside.

pc1.jpg

pc2.jpg

Adding my own tan pouches and it looks nice I think.

pc3.jpg

What's with all these PUBG cosplayers in here recently?

Soldato
Shouldn't that hose be connected to something?
Which part of that picture looks finished? :p

For reference though no you don't actually have to connect it to anything, you could just run it in re-circulation mode (so it just filers the air and dumps it back into the room, fixes grease/smell issues but not heat).

Caporegime
Which part of that picture looks finished? :p

For reference though no you don't actually have to connect it to anything, you could just run it in re-circulation mode (so it just filers the air and dumps it back into the room, fixes grease/smell issues but not heat).

Well, it certainly looks unfinished but I don't judge. If someone wants to be a half arse harry then go for it :D

You gonna connect it? I can't see recirc being very beneficial tbh.

Soldato
Soldato
Looks really nice.

An AK type weapon is something I been wanting for ages.

It was a £107 from gunfire without the mods during the sales they always have.

Not bad for £16.

I was expecting the worst with possibility of sending it back if it's rubbish.

But I am very happy and for £16 i think it will last until I get a better one.

Back
Top Bottom