Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Harris tweed school uniform :eek: don't have kids they'll strip you of every penny you have

Well sure if your buying clobber like that, which will fit all of 5 mins.

Soldato
Harris tweed school uniform :eek: don't have kids they'll strip you of every penny you have

[IMG/i.]STINKY WOOL THING.jpg[/IMG]

I had to wear one of those for the whole of middle school. Warm in winter, made to melt the wearer in summer until short-sleeved-order was officially condoned. Made the classroom smell like a cross between wet dog and wet sheep when we got caught in the rain between classes. Took for ever to dry and iirc dry-cleaning was the only way to wash it... so more paper out of pocket for you then lol.

I believe I still have mine somewhere in storage. Last time I saw it it looked like a coat for a Lilliputian :p
I hope you bought one a size too big for said offspring to grow in to?

Last edited:
Soldato
I like the pic Basher. Name and shop please?

Also how did you find someone to do the flooring and who did you use? Having a nightmare finding a decent joiner for various wood jobs I need doing.

Name and shop for which bit? We have a builder/carpenter friend who did the flooring (and the custom bookcase that you can just about see). It was a lot of work and a lot of money to level the floor etc but he did a great job.

Back
Top Bottom