Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Replaced all the internal house doors... Finally!

The bathroom is being replaced in August. Also considering a log burner although not sure if I will make the money back (say £1.5k) when I sell the house?

Three years ago we done the same, all internal doors, new boiler, complete rewiring, new bathroom (extended), new kitchen, every room plastered, double glazing and a log burner!

To be quite honest if you're looking to resell within two years then I wouldn't bother with the log burner! By the time you've paid for the installation and two years worth of logs there's no doubt you'll be out of pocket!

Soldato
Replaced all the internal house doors... Finally!

The bathroom is being replaced in August. Also considering a log burner although not sure if I will make the money back (say £1.5k) when I sell the house?

jTKznxQ.jpg

FXPfRYK.jpg

(the unit in the corners skirting/plinth does fit I just have to reallign it :p )

xPhhqDZ.jpg

Z064EB8.jpg

Are those doors from howdens, same ones i have been looking at, please don't be one of these skin flints who take everything with them when they move, get a log burner and enjoy it, love my log burner :)

Soldato
Associate
Too late now. Sennheiser we running a promotion of 10% off for every England goal for 24hrs after each match. So you could get the Wireless Momentum Over Ears for £150 (down from £300), and then a bit of cashback on time brought it down further.

The on ear ones could be had for £110.

The on-ear ones could be had for £98 with the WELCOME10 code stacked on top... Cos I bought a set :) Never had such nice headphones before, they're a revelation in a noisy office.

CkXOGOf.jpg

Edit: Added image seeing as this is an image thread!

Last edited:
Associate
Try taking a look at this thread:
https://linustechtips.com/main/topi...oll-wheel-issue/?tab=comments#comment-9074359
My mouse wheel starting having a mind of it's own a few months back and I cleaned the scroll wheel with a few ear buds and WD40. Works a treat again!
Great idea, thanks for the link! I’ll definitely be taking a look into this this weekend :)

Did this on my m65 rgb after about 4 weeks of having it, i used a food safe lube i use for my coffee machine when i clean it just because it was the best thing i had to hand and its been perfect for nearly a year

Suspended
Aq1j7ny
Electric plank bender for...er.....bending planks!

Whats the adaptor called again that I need? EU to UK?

zlYDpTql.jpg

Back
Top Bottom