Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Had mine for a couple of years.

- Sensor software is not good unless range is really close.
I just installed two of the camera's and the first thing I noticed was the very short sensor range (guessing it about 10 feet)
- Image quality between 720 and 1080 is hardly noticeable

To by point above, 720 is 95% as good.
Thanks that good to know :)

Caporegime
Replaced all the internal house doors... Finally!

We replaced all internal doors earlier this year with Howdens Dordogne, which look very similar to those, and I can't believe the difference it's made to the feeling of quality indoors.

Each door has (finally) had a light sand and two coats of Osmo top oil clear matt, which was an awful job, but makes them look really good.

Soldato
We replaced all internal doors earlier this year with Howdens Dordogne, which look very similar to those, and I can't believe the difference it's made to the feeling of quality indoors.

Each door has (finally) had a light sand and two coats of Osmo top oil clear matt, which was an awful job, but makes them look really good.

Thats the plan for mine (Ive already done it for one of them). Did you sand the front faces also?
There's a few nicks in the veneer but I'm not too bothered at the price I paid.

Caporegime
Thats the plan for mine (Ive already done it for one of them). Did you sand the front faces also?
There's a few nicks in the veneer but I'm not too bothered at the price I paid.
I sanded every part of the door I could access including down the cracks between the panels, once with 150 grit, then after the first coat of oil, with 180 grit.

You'd get 95% of the result just by sanding once on the panels though.

I would recommend removing the handle trims when oiling, because as I'm sure you know the Osmo sets hard, so it's a pain if you get any on the screw covers.

Permabanned
IMG_20180526_153812_zpsdbpdjwl6.jpg

2018 Gibson SG Junior, well overpriced, but I thought it's worth getting an
example of a craftsman built, classic American guitar before Gibson
are bought out by Walmart or Hyundai and go down the crapper.

Soldato
IMG_20180526_153812_zpsdbpdjwl6.jpg

2018 Gibson SG Junior, well overpriced, but I thought it's worth getting an
example of a craftsman built, classic American guitar before Gibson
are bought out by Walmart or Hyundai and go down the crapper.
How craftsman built is it? Gibson have quite clearly been focusing their sights on their own foot, marketing/product wise, for a few years. But their QC has been patchy for much longer. Looks lovely though, so if you picked a goodun then enjoy it :)

Soldato
My first megaminx, to add to the twisty-puzzle collection. While sunbathing in the garden I'm seeing how far I get on intuition alone before researching methods.

IMG_20180701_135055734_HDR_2.jpg

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom