Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Someone recently recommended this series to me so nipped to the local CEX to find these 2 :)

20180725_180842.jpg

Soldato
Used to love Soul reaver.

I remember seeing it in game shops and always liking the look of it but I never picked it up :(

Soul Reaver, such a brilliant game. Really needs a modern remake, keep the gameplay exactly the same but upgrade the graphics and sounds.

I'm surprised at how well the story and voice acting holds up. Had a quick go on the first one last night and the opening really set a the scene nicely

Suspended
Doesn’t seem much commercial equipment there for a restaurant business. Mostly consumer level. Don’t know how it will all stand up to the rigours of constant use all day every day. Consumer kitchen equipment is not really designed to be that resilient.

Soldato
Doesn’t seem much commercial equipment there for a restaurant business. Mostly consumer level. Don’t know how it will all stand up to the rigours of constant use all day every day. Consumer kitchen equipment is not really designed to be that resilient.

Most of it is just start out till we get going, most of it won't get much use anyway, maybe the blenders, and they are almost commercial grade, the nutri ninja is almost as powerful as a blendtec blender, that's just for cocktails. The sunbeam processor isn't a cheap one, it weighs about 6kg and works well for what i need it for. It's Sunbeams 'cafe series. The microwaves won't get much use either, but at $300 each rather than about $2k for the commercial ones, i'm prepared to take the punt for now. Commercial equipment over here is ridiculously expensive! I was looking at a commercial fridge today with a retail of $17k (£8.5k). Even a 10 year old double friddge 2nd hand goes for about $2k here! I frankly don't have that kind of budget yet, well, i do for a fridge as it's a necessity, but other stuff i'll get later.

Associate
Most of it is just start out till we get going, most of it won't get much use anyway, maybe the blenders, and they are almost commercial grade, the nutri ninja is almost as powerful as a blendtec blender, that's just for cocktails. The sunbeam processor isn't a cheap one, it weighs about 6kg and works well for what i need it for. It's Sunbeams 'cafe series. The microwaves won't get much use either, but at $300 each rather than about $2k for the commercial ones, i'm prepared to take the punt for now. Commercial equipment over here is ridiculously expensive! I was looking at a commercial fridge today with a retail of $17k (£8.5k). Even a 10 year old double friddge 2nd hand goes for about $2k here! I frankly don't have that kind of budget yet, well, i do for a fridge as it's a necessity, but other stuff i'll get later.

Hey Wez, where is your place of business? Might pop in some time and say hey

Soldato
Commercial microwaves are significantly more powerful, no? I remember when I worked in a pro kitchen... the expensive microwave got used for stuff, the half as powerful/more like a domestic one did not. The extra time adds up over the course of a service.

Pro fridges are mental because they’re designed to stay cool even when they’re opened many times each day... something domestic fridges don’t have to worry about. So be careful you don’t skimp on refrigeration and get in trouble with health inspections.

These microwaves are 1200w each. the commercial ones are between 1200 and 1850w for the most powerful ones, but most are around 1600w. It's a similar story to quite a few commercial kitchens i've seen here so far, i've yet to see a kitchen with a full on commercial microwave, the last 2 places i have worked have had 800w ones.

I'm currently in negotiation for a wicked fridge, it was $17k new, it has a double door and 12 drawers.

41857305860_c50150d7f3_b_d.jpg

Currently the offer for it is $4k, it has a granite top which is really good for pastry work.

We don't expect to be churning out 200 meals a day, (due to location) and if we do, damn, that'll be a huge bonus (literally), and then i'll look at upgrading stuff, but for now, this equipment will get us started until we can build up a decent reputation where people will travel to see us. I'm about to start a new thread to show you all our new venture as it's all exciting stuff!

Back
Top Bottom