Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Can't type for toffee
Don
How's the car so far Rob? it's currently on my shortlist as an estate
Not 100% decided on disease versus petrol yet.

I went from my Mazda 6mps (~19Mpg) for a Ford Cmax (39Mpg) Whats your MPG currently showing on the VRS?
I've read diseasels low-mid 40s but the petrols only a little lower so might go that way

Crikey, not a fan of those wheels.

That's the one downside I've found when looking pretty much all the alloy options I've seen for them are poor :(

Associate
How's the car so far Rob? it's currently on my shortlist as an estate
Not 100% decided on disease versus petrol yet.

I went from my Mazda 6mps (~19Mpg) for a Ford Cmax (39Mpg) Whats your MPG currently showing on the VRS?
I've read diseasels low-mid 40s but the petrols only a little lower so might go that way

That's the one downside I've found when looking pretty much all the alloy options I've seen for them are poor :(

It's a definite mark up from the Cooper S I had (not surprising). Loving the space, it's the 230bhp version, the mpg is currently at around 29mpg but mostly around town driving and given the heat, the aircon has been on. I haven't used up a full tank yet. I used to get around 320miles to a tank with the Mini, expecting similar (maybe slightly less) with the Octavia.

I'd say if you're concerned about MPG, get the diesel, otherwise go for the Petrol version. The petrols do seem to get more power with each iteration, the diesels stick around 184bhp, that being said, petrol versions are apparently harder to get hold of than diesels.

I have the Octavia 245 DSG, you'll enjoy it! It's pretty brutal when you get moving in sport mode.

Show Us Your Motors!

Sport mode is fun and it's convenient just to tap down on the shift to put it into Sport Mode.

Previous owner seems to have unlocked some of extra computer options, needle sweep, cornering fogs etc.

The kids have already confirmed that they can climb through the middle arm rest into the boot! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom