Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Associate
We used to have a high powered Microwave in our canteen at work just because the managers got it free from somwhere, used to be a fine line (of about 10 seconds) between food being cold and your tuppaware starting to melt/warp lol

Soldato
I hope you have or will play Blood Omen Legacy Of Kain before Soul Reaver's. It's still one of my favourite games.

I must admit I didn't realise there was one before these until after picking them up :D I gather these 2 can still be enjoyed separately so I think I'll do that and grab the original if I enjoy them :) the original seems to hold price much more than these 2

Soldato
Catching up from Prime Day and some things for holiday.

MWqYIFzl.jpg

Replacing my original firestick. Spot for the computer room, dropped my original Echo so replaced with Echo Plus. Whisky :D

mrKXZ6Hl.jpg

New notebooks and pens. I like the Field Notes format and I have larger Rhodia pads but wanted something compact for travel.

YdqYMj4l.jpg

Forgot this has come out, ordered just in time for taking on holiday.

HAYcO1jl.jpg

Decent decks of cards mainly bought for playing card games on Holiday.

Re8EAo9l.jpg

Last one! Had my original plastic case since iPhone 6S launch and it was getting old. Wanted one that has covers for lightning port as I get a lot of pocket lint and dust. Ordered these two, the Ringke is really nice port covers, clear back and smoked sides.
The SwitchEasy isn't same as the one Amazon had pictured- no port covers so I need to message them about that but for £6 it's a jolly colour for holiday.

Back
Top Bottom