Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Epic big mousemat. I was toying with a "Made in China" off-brand but decided to go for this CoolerMaster mat instead. 90cm x 40cm. I Like the fact it has no names and the only branding is the purple outline of the CoolerMaster logo (which apparently glows in the dark). Got this for my work desk. So so much better than the tiny square mat I had.
Mousemat big enough to sleep on :D I have the same size which isnt too big at all perfect, I hate the mouse running into anything so no wires and my ideal would be a keyboard with no numpad on it

29qik9k.jpg

Finally upgraded from my first gen Surface Pro. Massive discounts on the new one at the moment, so figured it was time. i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Platinum Type Cover, £675. Bargain.

EVGA GTX 970 SSC, upgrade for my nephew (I'm adding birthday money on top of his cash). Surprised how much these cards have held their value, 2 years ago I was after one used for <£150 and that's still the going rate now. Got this for £100, he'll be dead happy with it :)

ZIjwxFn.jpg

Mousemat big enough to sleep on :D I have the same size which isnt too big at all perfect, I hate the mouse running into anything so no wires and my ideal would be a keyboard with no numpad on it

I've been on the mat for about 2 hours now and love it. Looks so sleek. Mouse is gliding around like it should be. Even on the logo, you don't feel it and its not really raised up which is great. I only have a full keyboard due to my excessive use of putting IP addresses in but I agree, it would be even more better with a slimline keyboard.

I don't know how anyone could live with a slimline keyboard. Even using the nbers just a few times a week is enough for me to justify it, I can't stand the number row for some reason :confused:

I don't know how anyone could live with a slimline keyboard. Even using the nbers just a few times a week is enough for me to justify it, I can't stand the number row for some reason :confused:
Gaming only. For me, I got one specifically to go on a board I sit over my armchair.

I get unreasonably angry when I use someone's PC and num lock is off.

Do you still have to be a member of a club to buy these? I am gutted I never bought a L85A2 when they were available for anyone to buy years ago.

Sort of, it's called UKARA and it's used as a defence for buying real imitation firearms.
You can apply once you've played 3 games over 52 days on the same site.

Or just know someone with one.

This is for a new MS Surface? Can you tell me where you found it at that price please? :D

It's £750 at Currys, Microsoft Store, John Lewis, possibly others.

Currys do 10% off Surface for students via Student Beans. You just need a .ac.uk email address to sign up (which a lot of people still have post-graduation, or can be got via signing up to a cheap, short course at any number of providers).

Alternatively, they're doing min. £100 trade-in on laptops up to 7 years old (inc any cheap, crappy netbook you may have stashed). Or there's £40 cashback at the moment via Topcashback.

It's £750 at Currys, Microsoft Store, John Lewis, possibly others.

Currys do 10% off Surface for students via Student Beans. You just need a .ac.uk email address to sign up (which a lot of people still have post-graduation, or can be got via signing up to a cheap, short course at any number of providers).

Alternatively, they're doing min. £100 trade-in on laptops up to 7 years old (inc any cheap, crappy netbook you may have stashed). Or there's £40 cashback at the moment via Topcashback.

Thanks a lot for the info!

Back
Top Bottom