Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
Needed it for cleaning out my sump in the Marine tank.

20160909_115450.jpg

Caporegime
I love that Draper always have a picture of someone on the box using that product. "You too could be as awesome as this man sucking up dirt with his new wet vac! " :D

Caporegime
I got these for my son who is obsessed about anything Marvel.
Jada Metals - Battle damaged Iron Man and Captain America Figures

29558116865_1868eeeb21_o.jpg

Battle damaged?

Is that another term for previously played with by an 8 year old in the garden and scuffed to buggery?

:D :p

If so, time to put my kids to work and sell all their toys as 'battle damaged'.

Soldato
Hmm recently got an email from Virgin saying free upgrade to 70Mb is ready(from 50), click on it and says congrats on your upgrade to 50Mb:confused:

For virgin, ring them. I had issues with the free upgrade after they said it was available. They bumped me from 100mb to 150mb on that phone call.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The series 7 broke this week, a month outside of warranty as well. Contacted Amazon who fairly said I'd been using it without issue for the past 2 years and as such can't really put the loose trimmer flap down to a manufacturing defect.

I don't really have an argument against that other than I'd expect an expensive shaver to last more than 2 years with daily use?

Either way, Amazon gave a £50 goodwill gesture, with which I upgraded to the series 9 :cool:

braun_s9.jpg

I might just contact Braun again and see if I get through to someone else who is more understanding and can push some buttons to waver the 1 month over warranty thing. Let's see!

Back
Top Bottom